• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What version will you get?

Choose a version!

• Omega Ruby

Votes: 48 25.5%
  • Alpha Sapphire

Votes: 87 46.3%
  • Both

Votes: 51 27.1%
  • Neither >:(

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters

tnfsf11

To be honest I dislike both & would rather buy Delta Emerald if it existed.
    Only reason why I chose AS over OR is that I like Team Aqua more than Magma, & Water is my favorite type.

Laylaw

"Smell ya later!" - Blue
    Years
  • I've always preferred Sapphire, so of course. Kyogre is so cute in a weird way.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Sapphire, as that's likely the one with the exclusives I'll be more interested in. Like Lotad. Heck yeah, Lotad.

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    Seeing as the games are nothing different from the Game Boy Advanced originals, other than the addition of Mega Evolution, I still can't decide which should be the game I get first, I plan on both, but since I have both of the original games, it pretty much doesn't matter. Can anyone help me decide?

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • Alpha Sapphire. I usually go with the bluer/greener/silver-er-er version of the game... er. For the title screen and cartridge. :) Water is also one of my favourite typess, and was my favorite when RSE first came out.

Ironically, the only version exclusive I want to use on my team is Zangoose...

Guest123123

Alpha Sapphire. I like Kyogre, Seviper, Lunatone, and Team Aqua.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I might get both, but the one that I'm going to care about more is Omega Ruby and I am getting this one as soon as my gamestop opens up which is 8am in the morning. I'll probably getting Alpha Sapphire a month after the games were released (like around Christmas time or ask for it as an X-mas gift).

:t354:TG

Sirfetch’d

Most likely getting both, but if I do end up just getting one it will be AS because I LOVEEEE Seviper and Kyogre~! Not to mention I played Ruby back in Gen 3, so changing it up is nice haha

Years
  • Most likely getting both, but if I do end up just getting one it will be AS because I LOVEEEE Seviper and Kyogre~! Not to mention I played Ruby back in Gen 3, so changing it up is nice haha

This is the exact same thing I did. I played Ruby out of the originals and while I'll likely get both OR and AS, I'll probably switch it up this time around and play AS more. I just loved Kyogre's Primal form better than Groudon's, oh and Team Aqua are my fave of the Hoenn villains.

Sirfetch’d

This is the exact same thing I did. I played Ruby out of the originals and while I'll likely get both OR and AS, I'll probably switch it up this time around and play AS more. I just loved Kyogre's Primal form better than Groudon's, oh and Team Aqua are my fave of the Hoenn villains.

Yeah I forgot to mention Team Aqua as one of my reasons for picking AS. They are my favorite evil team of all time! Really everything exclusive to AS is better than the OR exclusives imo.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'll be getting both, but I only have AS preordered at the moment. I'm always tight on money during fall semester, so I might have to picked up OR a bit later in the year, perhaps after Christmas. I did the same with Y last year.

Back