• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first video game you ever played?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I don't remember it that well, but I believe my first videogame was on the N64, which was Mario. If not, then it's either Tom&Jerry or Pokémon Yellow for the Gameboy Color.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I remember for the PS2 it was one of the first games released for it and that was Crash Bandicoot: Wrath Of Cortex. I loved that game and I'm considering getting it for my birthday.

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
    Years
    I dont completely remember.

I think my first video games were Pokemon Gold, Zelda Link to the Past (GBA), and Super Mario Bros 2 (GBA). It was probably one of those three.

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Mario 64. I had such a hard time when I was younger. That last Bowser was hard...but felt awesome whren I beat him. First game I 100%ed was Luigi's mansion.

TY

My first video game ever was Red Alert 2.
    OMG i was so happy when i played that game.
    Now im still playing it, but im also modding it ^^

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
    The first video game I ever played was 2005 DOGS game. I don't have it with me now but it's a cute game

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    I couldn't particularly remember what it was, but I do believe that it was Super Mario all the way.

Years
    first game I played

Hmm... I would say the first video game I really ever played is the sims on pc.. the original... for a console it would be kingdom hearts.

Years
    The first game I ever played was Crash Bandcoot on the Playstation.

It was one of my all time favorite games I've ever played... When Crash of the Titans & Mind over Mutant came out, I was feeling completly ticked off. It was not the same back then... :C

Hey, we share something in common, Crash Bandicoot was my first game too.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Wouldn't have a clue. Probably some obscure PC game for kids I suppose. First one for handhelds was tetris and the like in those multiple simple games game boy things, and then Silver (in terms of owning my own game anyways - with playing it would have been a mario game, although the name of it escapes me). Played many more games on the PC before that though.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    It was definitely Super Mario, no doubt about that. I couldn't remember the other one but it was the one with tanks and such and you have to protect your camp and blah blah blah. xD;

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2016
    Oh man... I think my first game was Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation for the Playstation. Whenever I'd visit my uncle, we'd play that. It was that or a racing game that I can't remember.

Last edited:
    Years
    • VA
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    I think it was either Wii Sports or one of the games in this big box of DS games my parents got me for Christmas. I'm not sure which came first.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    I remember my parents found my sisters Genesis in the garage when I was about 4 or 5 and I played some Sonic the Hedgehog. And then my sister got rid of it shortly afterwards for some reason.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    The original Donkey Kong arcade machine. My uncle had it in his basement, and I used to play it a lot before getting some actual gaming consoles. I could never beat the first level until much later, though (I was only about 4 or 5, and a complete idiot at video games).

Back