• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last game you purchased?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I preordered Mass Effect 2. Will pick it up after track practice Tuesday afternoon.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I bought Bayonetta for 360 and Darksiders for PS3 on Tuesday - haven't had the chance to play them, but Toys R Us had a sale where you got a $60 gift card when you bought both, so I went for it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. :3

I ordered it back in October but didn't have to pay till it shipped in January so I'll assume it counts. I've no intention of buying anything else until HeartGold anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2010
    Mass Effect was mine last game which i purchased
    on last christmas vacation. Since those days i have complete
    mine 55% profile. i really enjoy with it..

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Let's see..the last game I bought was a download off of PlayStation Network. It was a PSone Classic, Final Fantasy VIII.
    However, if you're counting physical copies, my most recent buy was Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for the Nintendo DS, just a little before that was Dissidia Final Fantasy.
    My next game will be either Pokemon SoulSilver Version, which I'll be reserving the 30th or 31st when I go to get the Pikachu Colored Pichu, or Metroid Prime Trilogy. Since I just got a temp job, we'll see.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Last game I bought was ... Heart Gold.

But, for Christmas I got : MySims Agents, MySims Kingdom, and Super Mario Bros. Wii (BIG MySims Fan :P)

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Last buy was NFS - Shift for the PC .

A great game together with graphics and gameplay . Too many glitches though ...

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Last games received were Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and Modern Warfare 2 on the same day roughly 2 weeks ago, for mah Christmas gift, a PS3. I bought Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty, Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time, and Ghostbusters today. All for the PS3 as well. Bioshock 2 def on the 9th.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Can't remember the last game I got, but in a few hours i'll be picking up Mass Effect 2 so i'll say that :)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well, Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver, kinda. I have not fully paid them off yet so I guess it it safe to say that Left 4 Dead 2 is the last game I bought.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    "Learn Chess"

It's kind of cool because I learned some new things. The only thing I think that is really stupid about it is that it only lets you play as white. So basically you can learn how to play white, but if you don't pay attention to how your moves can be countered, you will fail miserably when trying to play as black.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I just bought Mass Effect a few days ago (thanks to a gift card from Fallen Nocturne) and it's just about the most awesome thing ever. XD

Gold_fan

Brain over - Insert Coin.
    Years
    I bought Resident Evil : Darkness Chronicles hum...last week if I remember. I think it's time for me to get Guitar Hero though xD

Back