• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you had to eat?

Sirfetch’d

I ate some grapes for a snack a few minutes ago! Making some homemade beef jerky today though so I am already craving that :>

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    The word scrumptious.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Soul Fooooooood.

If you don't know what soul food is, it's pretty much black people food. And it's amazing. I'm absolutely obsessed with it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I wasn't feeling very well so I just sauteed a few veggies, asparagus, squash, mushrooms, basted in some Irish butter and peppercorns. I could barely get that down. Taking a lot of meds, including codeine, so my appetite comes and goes.

Years
  • I just cooked a spinach, mushroom and gruyere cheese ravioli with pesto sauce, it was tasty. I also roasted some bell peppers. For desert I have a pineapple upside down cake with coconut.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    A rare burger

I forgot to specify how I wanted it cooked

Will never make that mistake again

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • welch fruit gummis

you know the ones, with "real fruit puree". the ones that taste like jelly candy, and one 250 gram bag has literally 154 grams of sugar content but its somehow "healthier"

edit: apparently its not welch brand, but from Crazy Candy Co. i guess aldi doesnt need high profile branding to give you sedation in a bag

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just got in from a dozen stores, cleaning my fridge and unpacking Easter goodies, decorations and food. I realized I hadn't eaten anything all day so I stuffed an apple fritter in my mouth I got from the pastry section. Its the best! Now for a glass of cold milk as enjoy my Good Friday.

TY

pizza, self made as I am currently on my own till wednesday

regrets were had as I got sick afterwards

Back