• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last video game where you've died/perished/had a game over?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Just as the title suggests, what was the last video game were you've died/perished/had a game over? What happened to make you had that game over, or death? Feel free to share - it can be from any video game!

Last time I had a game over was playing Kid Icarus Uprising and well, Pitoo just sniped me, ugh. But it was close! Couple of more charged shots and I couuuld f pulled through! But I kinda suck at dodging. )8

Last edited by a moderator:

TY

StarCraft II, not too long ago... am not in great shape today and I just got outplayed in my best matchup :(

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (1 members and 9 guests) Yes, join PC, guests! xD

As for the topic, it was Touhou, that game is hard :P

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Final Fantasy X-2. ;w;

I have a hard time with leveling, but I've been trying so hard on the game. XD I still died at least once, and I got to a point where I had to start over with a new game because Yuna kept dying on me. I need her to be alive, not dead. ;o;

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Ragnarok oddysey Ace, was farming Grendel for new weapon and got stuck under his jump D:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I tried to play the original Legend of Zelda and died over and over and over :(

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Fallout: New Vegas.

I just wanted her to have an omelette. :c

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    LIMBO. Just settin' off every other bear trap in sight and drowning and stuff.

Years
    I started playing Pokémon Platinum from where I left off last time. Turns out I saved right before the Champion. Safe to say, I lost. Pretty badly.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Last death I had in a game was Dark Souls, because it was Dark Souls. I was okay with it because it was Dark Souls.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Last death I had in a game was Dark Souls, because it was Dark Souls. I was okay with it because it was Dark Souls.

I'm sorry, which game did you say it was? I'm afraid I didn't quite catch it.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

How I died: In a tragic, but heroic C4 explosion in which I destroyed a tank, the two players inside and an enemy on the other side of the tank. Sadly I was also blown up in the explosion.

Years
    Watch Dogs...Still haven't gotten used to all the different buttons needed to access stuff, so I'm button mashing while trying to fight a mob of gunners XD

Back