• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your favorite grade?

Favorite Grade?

• PreSchool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kindergarten

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 1st Grade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd Grade

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 3rd Grade

• 4th Grade

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 5th Grade

• 6th Grade

• 7th Grade

• 8th Grade

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 9th Grade

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 10th Grade

• 11th Grade

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 12th Grade

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Grade 12 for the company of hot girls, and heartfelt friends. =P

Grade 5 would be my second favorite because of Sailor Moon and pretty Asians.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • I'm in 9th grade, and I don't think that this poll will be here in 3 years so I might as well vote now.... ¬.¬

My favorite grade was 2nd. There, I met my 2 most best friends. The two most closest people that I have met in the world. We were then torn apart from a gosh-darn 5 year seperation... The 5 years included 5th,6th,7th,8th,and 9th grade. I never went to preschool, and Kindergarten-1st grade was HECK. 3rd to 4th were probably the 2 years in second place.

=,C Darrel and Eion I miss you...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Definitely 12th grade. Even though I'm still finishing it off and all, it has been the best grade I have been in. Classes are a breeze (despite being preparatory classes and honors and whatnot) and the day is a quick flick of the wrist and I'm done with it all... :>

Sen10rs <3

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I would have to say that Grade 5 was the best grade for me, in comparison to others. I had no bullies, I was actually popular for the things that I actually liked, and not because I followed everyone else, and all the teachers liked me that year. Yeah, that would have to be the best year of school I've had so far. Still, though, I've got three more years to go until I finish school.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Senior year, the very end, good times. It was good being top dog.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Since I haven't gone through all of my schooling life yet, I'll have to pick from anything 8 and down. . .

. . . and I pick fifth. It was such a fun year. 8D

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • I think it was back when I was in 6th grade. It was fun preparing our first graduation ceremony <3

I missed all of my Primary School friends badly :[ My best friends are all from my Primary School.
    I don't really like how peoples make their own groups and becoming exclusive to each other in Junior and Senior High. In Primary School, we're all blended. :3

Doonesbury

Don't even worry about it.
    Years
  • I don't really like how peoples make their own groups and becoming exclusive to each other in Junior and Senior High.
    Yeah, definitely true.

I'm only in grade 11 so I guess it's not really fair to vote, but I'm going to go ahead and say grade 2. That year was awesome; chasing girls around the school ground, playing marbles, trading lunches, experimenting with "tiny writing" and bickering over who had the neatest... I don't know, just something about the idea of being 7 years old again makes me happy, I guess.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • I don't know how the grades equate to the UK years, but my last year at school was my favourite. I had so many great friends and great times that I wish I could do it all again!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I know no one will agree, but I really enjoyed my Freshman year of High School. I don't know why. Maybe I had a lot of fun teachers and they were very helpful. Everyone was so helpful. And I had some friends that were upperclassmen. I didn't get picked on at all. :3 It was a great year. Now the other years it become harder and less fun. But I lived. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Year 9/11/12.. it's hard to decide, they were all good years of highschool. XD; Even though 12 is right now, a few more days, it's technically over.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Hmmm Either 7th grade, or senior year. Probably senior year. I was a stud; had an amazingly hot older girlfriend, was athletic as all hell, good college plans, etc. Lol now I am depressed thinking about the days that have gone:C

I miss the atmosphere of highschool- the social bond you share with complete strangers, etc. It's a dynamic that I unfortunately haven't encountered in college. (And no I don't want to go to prison to find it LOL).

For all you suckas that hate school- think again!

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Fourth grade was awesome, my teacher was so kind and it was the last grade where science/history projects weren't required. And when your in grade school, isn't it funny how there are no "groups", everyone is friends with everyone. Plus after that grade, on towards middle school everyone *cough*girls*cough* suddenly got all catty and terrible. :T I liked the stability of everything.

9th grade, was pretty good too, nothing bad about being a freshman at all. Except I took it easy last year in some of the classes I picked so it's making things a bit more difficult this year. :'c French II is much worse then French I, and Geometry was light years better then Algebra II. Collectively it was a good year though.

Eh, I guess 9th > 4th.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Kindergarden because I had no homework then:) But now I just hate all school:(

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Despite my best grades being in grade 7(2 B's, the rest A's, or maybe vice versa :\ ), I do very much prefer grade 8 so far. I have much more flirtatious skills since I am more outgoing, and all of my main class teachers were really cool.

Years
  • Currently I am a Junior in high school, so currently my favorite year was 9th, when I was a freshman in high school. Loved my classes, good times with friends, etc.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Hm... well, since lots of horrible things happened to me in previous grades, 12th Grade, since this year, all I have to do is my art classes and blow off classes... Plus government + English 12, but, everything is so fun. <3

Back