• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Was Your First Game System?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    My first video game console would have to be the NES, always played it with my dad. :]

Do you guys still own the first console you had, or, thinking about getting a new one of the same console? o:
    I still have my original Playstation 1 I got in 1997 and the games I got with it also but our SNES/Megadrive broke ages ago I could rebuy the games on PSN but I really want the original consoles to play them with the correct controllers.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I'm not sure how to answer this. First games I ever played were old DOS games on PC, but I guess that doesn't really count. My older brother had a gameboy which I played a little bit, but I guess the first ever console I owned that I could essentially play at my leisure was an NES that a family friend gave us because they had moved on to the SNES. Still have the machine to this day.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    SAAAAAY-GUUUUUH!!!

I had a Sega Genesis, and I LOVED it. I wish I still had it today, but 13 year old me was an idiot. Luckily, I can play most of the games I loved on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection.

Sensual

This should be good.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    Mine was my brother's Sega Genesis. I actually had a SNES before that, but to this day, I have never played it. For whatever reason, I just never had any games. Back to the Genesis, though, I had both Battletoads and Sonic. Those two games made up the majority of my childhood lol.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    I had a sega genesis which sadly got sold by my parents because it was theirs but I also got a SNES which I still have and play whenever I go to my grandparents.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Mine was the Sega Master.

What Was Your First Game System?

Some of the games we played, were pretty frightening back then haha. I guess from the music. The only games I remember playing on it was.. Transbot, Wonderboy and Bomber Raid.

Back