• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen What was your starter

Sparkin

I've been choosing Grass-Starters in most of my runs in Pokémon games, so I changed a bit and chose Poplio.
    The final evolution's neat, but out of the 3 I liked Decidueye the most

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Popplio just like in normal Moon but several levels after he reached his final form I decided that I wanted to use something new so I boxed it in favour of a Skill link Cloyster I got from Wondertrade. Still like this starter line though.

Sirfetch’d

I used Rowlet in UM! I've used Popplio so many times before so I had to change it up a bit.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I had Rowlet in Sun, as I always start with the Grass starter first. Now I went with Litten :) I like Torracat way more than I thought I would.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Me and my sister have this rule where she and I get different starters, never the same one. With Litten having been chosen by her I was left with Popplio and Rowlet.

Rowlet is a darling, but water-type starters tend to win my heart over. So Popplio it was. <3

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Popplio! *Honk honk, clap* I got Rowlet in Moon, and Litten in Sun, so the decision was made as soon as I heard there would be another Alola game. <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2018
    QBh1PN3U.jpg

He forced me.... -_-

He's evil!

clefairydesuyo

fairy type pokétrainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    Popplio! I loved her from the moment I saw her. She is called Mizuko and became one of my most beloved team members.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2018
    I love all the starters to be honest, but Decidueye even managed to be my favorite Grass type pokemon. Love it's design. A hooded-shady-grass-archer bird?! A dream pokemon for me.

Back