• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What web browser do you use?

What web browser do you most commonly use?

• Google Chrome

Votes: 41 15.3%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 168 62.7%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 25 9.3%
  • Safari

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Opera

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Other....

Votes: 8 3.0%

• Total voters

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
  • I use Firefox because I like the interface and the addons you can install. I encourage the people that associate with me to try different stuff and see what they like best, though. Firefox is great, but most of the browsers now are relatively secure (even IE, provided you're using 7 or 8). It's really personal preference these days.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • I use Firefox for Vista. Just got too used to it over the years and don't want to switch to anything else.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I currently use Mozilla Firefox, and I'm way too stubborn to switch it out for anything else. The features are nice, the interface is pretty friendly, and it's quick. Firefox has been getting its fair share of errors lately, but I can live with those.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Currently Internet Explorer 8 but I hate it. Im gonna switch to Mozilla Firefox.

Years
  • Currently Internet Explorer 8 but I hate it. Im gonna switch to Mozilla Firefox.
    You should, I've had no real faults with Firefox.

For relation to the thread, I do use Firefox. Google Chrome comes a close second. I use it to do some fast browing, such as checking my e-mail.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • It really depends. I've always been a Opera fan but I use many browsers. I use Opera for moderate browsing and Firefox for heavy-duty browsing. Opera 10 is extremely fast but Firefox is extremely customizable. In conclusion, I use Opera for forums, quick browsing, etc. but I use Firefox for all kinds of media, searching/researching, and customizing.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Mozilla FireFox.

I'm not big about this kind of thing. But I do have to use FireFox on my desktop computer because it gets really slow and IE takes FOREVER to come up. (Although from what I've seen it's that way on other computers as well.)

Verkaufer

bis zum bitteren ende
    Years
  • I used Firefox and Opera. Once Opera. Opera is a lot more feature-packed out of the box and it seems a little bit faster than Firefox. I like to stick with Firefox, though. I've got too many add-ons that I use daily and Opera doesn't support them :\

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • google it's what i've always used
    Google is not a web browser. Google is a search engine and the name of the company that owns that search engine. Google has a web browser, but it is not called Google; it is called Chrome. And you can't have always used it, since it's only been out for about half a year.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Just to be a conformist, I am an avid user of Mozilla Firefox.~

Back