• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will your team be?

Years
  • I've been pondering for a while and think my team will be Rowlet, Salandit, Mudbray, Alolan Vulpix, Jangmo-o and Pikipek! I'll also have a Rockruff and Oricorio close with me. I can't wait!

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • The only real guarantees for me this generation are Primarina and Alolan Ninetales, though the latter will probably be a little more situational, given that they both share the same secondary type. But the beauty of the main story progression is it doesn't specifically require you to have a team strictly diverse as online battles tend to require, given that the Gyms have in previous games kinda structured our teams in the past. Something I know I've always done is at least made sure I've had something to take care of an upcoming threat.

Some possible contenders are Midday Lycanroc, Lurantis, Ribombee and Sensu Style Oricorio, but I think this Generation I'm going to see where the wind takes me in terms of what ends up being a part of my main team. Something I never really did with any of the past generations is get a feel for what the Pokemon that come with the generation are like. Even now, there are a number of Pokemon I've never used, despite working through X & Y with a full box and party of Pokemon to switch between when progressing through the story.

There are some really interesting Pokemon in Sun & Moon, and I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the games to see what they are all like. Fingers crossed the Alolan forms are all they're cracked up to be~

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • Crap, two days left and I haven't even finalized my team. :3 I think this is what I have so far:

- Primarina
    - Salandit
    - Morelull
    - Gangnam Style Pom-Pom Style Oricorio
    - Mudsdale
    - Kommo-o

Years
  • i've planned my teams for both games

sun
    Spoiler:

I noticed how this is near-identical to what I planned for Moon, except I'm going to use Alolan Raichu instead of Palossand.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2017
    I'm still torn on the last member of my team...

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2017
    My teams go something along these lines.
    Mid-game
    Spoiler:

Post-Game (Screw around team) Actual spoiler within
    Spoiler:

Not sure on competitive since I know nothing of stats so far.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
  • Im getting moon so I'm going with decideye , A-Raichu , and ash greninja hopefully I could find a shiny litten if not I can't decide my fire type my last two spaces are up for grabs

Years
  • I'm still not entirely sure what my teams will be, but I'm thinking they'll end up looking something like this by the end of the game(s):

Spoiler:

Years
  • In case if anyone needs to know evolution methods, here's a handy list down below:
    Spoiler:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Definitely Incineroar and I'm enjoying using Pikipek atm so will probably keep it. Apart from that there's heaps that I want to use - Pyukumuku, Mimikyu, Palossand, Drampa, Alolan Raichu, Alolan Exeggutor, and whatever else ends up catching my fancy that I don't know yet! sadjhfk first time in aaaages that I've played a Pokémon game without knowing all the obtainable Pokémon so this is pretty exciting! (Even though there are only like 15-20 I don't know but still)

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • I currently have Torracat, Trumbeak as Pokemon I want to keep in my party.

I can't decide if I want to replace my Rockruff with Mudbray yet.

As for other slots, it's still up in the air.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • 1. Litten
    2. Munchlax
    3. Greninja
    4. Mimikyu (I WANT ONE SO BAD!)
    5. A fly slave.
    6. idk yet

Back