• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you name your kids?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • I'd probably name my kid Jake or Martin if it's a boy or Martha or Danielle if it's a girl (those names randomly popped into my head).

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm just nerdy enough to name my daughter Samus and my son Link. :D

If my future mate has any objections to that though, my more down-to-earth name choices include Emily, Rose, and Tamara for girls and Maxwell, Timothy, and Steven for boys. :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • My boyfriend and I have decided what to name our kids already (is this weird?)...

We'd like to have only two kids- a boy and a girl- but if we have two of one gender that's fine.

Rayne Aragorn/James Orion for boys, Mara Jade/Kaylee Rose for girls.

...Anyone want to play 'Spot-the-References'?

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • well I'd only like to have 2 or 3 (thats if I even have kids.) for girls I like the names Ruby and Indigo. For boys I like Damien, Oliver and Adin. But by the time I'm ready for kids, i'll probably be over those names.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I always would want to name my kids names that aren't made for a particular gender. Especially the names Mackenzie and Mitchell

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    For a female; Chloe. Why? Idk, I just like it.

For a male? I have no clue. D:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I would 2 Kids, hoping 1 boy and 1 girl.
    I would name the boy either: Brad or Norman
    If it was a girl: Katrina, Emerald or Adelaide.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Well, I like Harley for a girl and Alastor or Tobias (or Toby) for a boy.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Totally be a nerd and name my kids after Phineas and Ferb characters... *shot*

But in all seriousness, Candace and Isabella are nice names for girls. And Jeremy is a nice name for a boy.

I'd have 2 children; a boy and a girl and name them Candace and Jeremy *shot again*

I haven't put much thought into it, but I'd put those 3 names at the top of my list.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • I don't plan on having kids any time soon... but whatever.
    Boy: Pierre/Allister
    Girl: Sasha/Victoria

Years
  • Well for a girl i'd probably go for something like Khary.
    I like names that sound normal but are spelt weird. I'd do anything to have a name like that but theres not much you can do with David :\

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Well for a girl i'd probably go for something like Khary.
    I like names that sound normal but are spelt weird. I'd do anything to have a name like that but theres not much you can do with David :\

Try Dayvide, heh xD anyway...

Girl - Dawn Demi, Chloe, Amber, Sophie there common names, if it's not common I'd go for something really Unique like Sunshine Iris (Not a coincidence)

Boy - Ash Something like, Wayne, Andrew, Danny, Chris, Common names

Carter

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    I would call my son Drew or Dan, since I like guy names that start with a 'D'. If I had a daughter, I would call her Dana or Jessica.

Back