• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whatever game you last played you are now the main character.

EspurrsThoughts

I've got a ****ed up view.
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    The most resent game you have played you are now the main character, which game is this and how does your life unfold?

I would be in Pokemon Shiny Gold X Rom Hack, I would be loving this! Catching every Pokemon I can, and training them until I am the champion :3

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Neku from The World Ends With You.

..Well, i'm dead and without any memories. Seems a pain in the rainbow clouds. Not to mention, i'm thrown in some creepy game where my existense depends on it. Sounds a lot of fun?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I'm the main girl from XY. I'd be okay with that, seeing as she doesn't have a set personality already and she's the champion of Kalos.

Years
  • I'm the whiny kid from Zone of the Enders....I'd stop being so emotional all the time and revel in the fact that I'm flying a giant robot! KABOOM!

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    Even though I only played the game he's in for about 10 minutes this morning, based on the last game I played I would be Trevor Belmont.
    Hey, I can't complain about being a guy bada** enough to fight against Dracula and his forces of darkness. Though being tossed around with knockback whenever anything touches me would probably suck XD.

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
    Years
  • If online games count, I'd be an Ascended from Rift (specifically, the Guardian faction). I fought in a war against dragons, I lost, I died. The gods decided that wasn't good enough, so they brought me back to life--and will continue to do so until my job is finished. I am now tasked with using my new-found immortality to combat the armies of both the dragons and the god-opposing Defiant faction.

If only single player games count, I'm Batman (Arkham Asylum). No further explanation needed.

TY

I would be... Zeratul, since i played a Protoss mini-campaign in StarCraft 2

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Last I played was Ace Attorney.
    So I'm a lawyer who bluffs his way through tough situations and makes up the most ridiculous stories that somehow end up true...

Yep. Sounds about right.

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
  • Shadow the Hedgehog... I'm not really sure that I want to be an angsty conflicted amnesiac hedgehog that can barely control where he's going in a Michael Bay-esque world. ._.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Well just beat Mega Man 9 for the billionth tme last night so I guess I'm

Just foiling Dr. Wily's plans over and over I guess. It's tedious but somehow I'm ok with dodging ridiculous spike traps and lava pits just to arrest a guy who always gets out of jail and causes trouble again anyway.

I threatened to take his life once (Mega Man 7), but...I dunno why I didn't follow through. One buster shot to the head and all of this would be over!

TY

Right now, i'd be Franklin from GTA V, at least i got a nice looking Buffalo :'D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Riiight now I'm Link from Ocarina of time, which is one of the best Links in my opinion! Savin' Hyrule with the Sages are always nice!

Back