• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's drawn on the back of your Trainer Card?

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    In both Diamond and Platinum I signed "Kinarii" on it all nice and fancy-like, but in Diamond the name is accompanied by hearts and stars and junk, while in Platinum it features Oreburgh mine, complete with mine carts and a couple of hearts ♥♥

Years
    Well, in Diamond and Pearl, my characters oddly are named Gold and Silver (respectively). So i signed the names ''Gold'' and ''Silver'', and drew Cyndaquil's head beside ''Gold'', and Totodile's beside ''Silver''. They actually turned out pretty good...

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    In Pearl, I drew a neat Manaphy silhouette, complete with bubbles :P
    Haven't done anything in Diamond or Platinum, though...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Sometimes when I am bored I just go there and scribble. Most of the time I either write my signature or my PC username.

Years
    I have just my regular old signature on Diamond (my main game).
    On Platinum I have a picture of a chicken and a x3 face. XDD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Sometimes I try to draw my pokemon hall of fame team. Most of the time they turn out bad though, so I just end up writing my signature.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I just sign, but if I'm bored I'll doodle some random stuff and erase it later.

Ayselipera

Or I color the screen in all black and
    then write my name.

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
    Erm...I drew Cyrus. Now isn't that weird? 8 D
    (And the Galactic sign < 3 )

For the win. *nod*

I haven't signed mine in Platinum--either in the game I just deleted (sigh) or the one I just started. In Pearl, I put Longan (my trainer's name) followed by a big blocky (and messy) Rocket R.

I think I'll go sign my Platinum card now. I'm putting my trainer's name and "paranormal investigator" underneath, because I come up with backstories for all my trainers and this one happens to be fascinated by all things unnatural/supernatural.

Back