• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's going to be your next gaming purchase?

Years
    This could mean for a new console or just a new game.

I'm going to buy a PS4 shortly after Christmas. I was originally going to buy a Wii U for the fam, but knowing how they are with games, it would be a waste of money.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    God knows with these current Steam Sales. It very well may just be a case where I buy GTA: V in January (provided that current date sticks). I have plenty to play with ORAS, DA: I, and Far Cry 4 right now!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'm about good for games now, until.... Majora's Mask probably?

Console... officially, PS4. But I'm hoping I can find a PS3 with KH combo on Boxing Day somewhere for cheap :S

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I have all consoles I need now so... nothing in that field.

Next game... Hm... this is tough, I have about 10 games I want to buy... :/
    Also depends on sales...
    But probably Akiba's Trip for PS4 and Fairy Fencer F for PS3.

Still hope for some super sale on The Crew.

pkmin3033

Possibly Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD Remix. It depends on my mood, really. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f 2nd is another possibility. But if I don't bother with either of those, then it'll be Atelier Ayesha Plus in January...I believe that's the first game I want that is released next year.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I can't buy games often because of... well.. money $$

But hopefully I can buy the new Harvest moon games who's coming in february! :)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Honestly, and this is pretty surprising for myself, I don't have any games that I definitely plan on buying anytime soon... :( I will probably get the new Harvest Moon game when it comes out in February, though.

If I had like $5,000 to spend however I want, then I'd probably buy (in no particular order) Omega Ruby, Kingdom Hearts 2.5, a PS4, maybe a Vita, and some games for them that I have on my Amazon wishlist. I think OR and KH 2.5 would be priority buys for me though.

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
    I'm probably going to buy a Playstation 2 with the Amazon gift card I got yesterday and then spend a bunch of my own money on some games for it (with Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3 being the first since I've been craving it for so long).

There's also a pretty big sale on Spintires and a decent sale on Hatoful Boyfriend, both of which I want, so I'll probably be buying those before the sale is up.

I'm probably going to buy a Playstation 2 with the Amazon gift card I got yesterday and then spend a bunch of my own money on some games for it (with Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3 being the first since I've been craving it for so long).

There's also a pretty big sale on Spintires and a decent sale on Hatoful Boyfriend, both of which I want, so I'll probably be buying those before the sale is up.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2015
    Sadly, most of my monies are going towards art supplies, but there are two that I plan on buying later down the line. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and a Ds game - not sure what Ds game, I was thinking one of the Final Fantasy remakes.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I don't know the order these will happen, but my planned purchases in the near future are a PS3 and Dreamcast.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Probably Tekken 7 or Mortal Kombat X.
    I already pre-ordered Dead or Alive 5 Last Round so that doesn't count as my next purchase. More like my next pick-up.

Nakala Pri

Sonic Generations for the 3DS. :D I've got 95 dollars to spend after Christmas so I'll get another one... have no idea right now. xD

Years
    Already purchased my PS4 so just waiting for it to be delivered.

My next purchase will be one of these depending on my money situation during their time of release:
    Mortal Kombat X
    Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
    Batman Arkham Knight
    Resogun
    Watch_Dogs

Years
    I may pick up Fantasy Life, as that's a game that piqued my interest at one point and I have heard good things about it. And since I got money galore I may just have to invest in it for something to get me off of Pokémon for a little while.

Either that or another copy of Omega Ruby that I can use for challenges. Just two I have thoughts of getting.

Years
    Some games I've been interested in trying out are the first Bayonetta and Kid Icarus:Uprising (boy am I late to both parties!)

But first I gotta finish Alpha Sapphire.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Watch Dogs maybe...? I'm actually not 100% sure what I want, & there aren't very many games that happen to catch my eye.

Plus since I'm out of a job, procuring any of the games is going to be an issue...

Yukari

I'm not really sure at this point. I have about 85 Dollars right now and I've been planning to purchase some games on steam, but I don't know if I will be able to.

Back