• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the first thing you do when you wake up?

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    Check my iPhone for any text messages, take a shower, get ready, have breakfast, brush my teeth and wait for my carpool to text when he's here to pick me up (grab my stuff and lunch <3) and then school. Pretty exciting huh? My mornings are pretty wild, I just hate waking up early in the morning.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Just after getting up, I wash my face and fix up some coffee and cereal. Then I sit down and check the internet while eating breakfast. On weekdays, after finishing breakfast, I get dressed for the day. On weekends I just slack off. Whatever way, I can't function like a regular human until I've had my coffee.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I rub my eyes, check the time, and, depending on if I have more time to sleep or not, I will get up, check Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Formspring, my Email and my phone before showering, grabbing some omnomnomz, and going to school. On weekends I just sleep.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    On behalf of the male population of PokeCommunity...

I can't say it either.

Shame I have to say male population too or no one would get it.

In all good and healthy seriousness, I look up at the clock and see how much longer I can sleep for. Not really a good attitude to have, mind...

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I either wake up myself or my mum wakes me up or even worse my brother wakes me up
    First, thing I do is log in and check my vms/pms and answer them, post for a bit on here.
    Then go get ready for school.
    I do that every morning on the weekdays, but it is slightly different for weekends or holidays.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Essentially, I don't have a set "routine" beyond taking care of bodily needs. Of course, I can't list them, that'd be crude!

But, I can say that it varies wildly depending on what I have planned for the day.

Ayselipera

If it's a school day I somehow find a way to drag myself to the bathroom. On a normal day I merrily awaken and go to the bathroom. So either way I end up doing the same thing my mood is just much different. :)

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    - Get up
    - Wake up Youssef
    - Talk for a bit
    - Go off to eat something (if hungry)
    - Post on PC and watch animes, talk on MSN, etc.
    - Shower (if it's "Shower Day")

Yeah.

Years
    Well during the week when I have school, I try my hardest to get out of my comfy bed and get ready for school.

On the weekends, I sleep in late. When I wake up, I usually get breakfast and play my DS.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The first thing I do when I wake up is go back to sleep. This repeats for about four or five times, then I proceed to check my messages on my phone, shortly followed by going back to bed and then getting ready for whatever it is I have to do that day.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    ...depends on if I have to go to work or school soon. If I have a couple hours, I sit on my bed using teh interwebs for the lulz. If I have to leave soon, I just hop right into the shower. :P

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I wish I could go back to sleep pretty much every morning. Than I go and take a shower. Usually I check a few sites and then head for classes.

Back