• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up?

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
Years
  • Hey there every one! My name is Kwesi Nkromah and I've been a fan of pokemon since it was brought to the States back in 1998. Now I'm just mainly focused on Pokemon go or I've been a casual player for the past three or four years.

In spite of my past accomplishments I am a bit of a loner and I've decided to rejoin the PokeCommunity so I can connect with other people who play pokémon GO, have battles, make trades, join in on raids... And you know; be social.

This community has always had a special place in my heart and I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone 😀

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey there every one! My name is Kwesi Nkromah and I've been a fan of pokemon since it was brought to the States back in 1998. Now I'm just mainly focused on Pokemon go or I've been a casual player for the past three or four years.

In spite of my past accomplishments I am a bit of a loner and I've decided to rejoin the PokeCommunity so I can connect with other people who play pokémon GO, have battles, make trades, join in on raids... And you know; be social.

This community has always had a special place in my heart and I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone 😀
    Hi Kwesi! Cool to see you :3 Welcome back~

Years
  • well howdy, kwesi! welcome back!

if you join the public discord server, we actually have a #pokemon-mobile channel that we use to plan raids in Go. we even have a role that you can ping to get other people to (hopefully) join your raid! it's helped me catch a few legendaries :D

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Duuuude

Welcome back, Kwesi!!

It's nice to see that you're still taking an interest in Pokémon! GO is definitely a nice calming way (WELL calming in comparison?) to enjoy Pokémon. Just waiting for those Google AR glasses....

Take care!! :>

Back