• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your biggest regret?

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    pff i regret most of everything i've done. i was a bit too reckless when i was younger, and i would often throw myself upon people who i knew were bad for me. it got me into some really horrible situations that i dont really speak of to this day. i mean, maybe sometimes the lessons i learned from my mistakes were good, but i still regret even deciding to throw myself head first, no matter the lessons i would learn afterwards. there could have been easier ways for me to learn them, i suppose.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    pff i regret most of everything i've done. i was a bit too reckless when i was younger, and i would often throw myself upon people who i knew were bad for me. it got me into some really horrible situations that i dont really speak of to this day. i mean, maybe sometimes the lessons i learned from my mistakes were good, but i still regret even deciding to throw myself head first, no matter the lessons i would learn afterwards. there could have been easier ways for me to learn them, i suppose.
    At least you are recognizing this now! Of course we all make mistakes in life, but it's better to come to terms with one self than to ignore their past completely. I understand your view on "life lessons" but life is supposed to be crazy, fun, ridiculously stupid, and insane like that. It's all just a matter of being able to pick yourself back up after being knocked down, which is what it seems to me you have been able to do which I congratulate you on!

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    Huge interview that could've ended up with me doing a Masters Degree in Medical Statistics. Very much a ONE SHOT WOW HOW DID I GET THIS INTERVIEW DON'T SCREW IT UP thing. I don't normally completely freeze up and fumble every sentence I say, I usually manage to keep a little composure, but with three serious looking professors in front of me, I just completely fell apart in that interview and couldn't really make any coherent answers; so obviously I never got that. Still gutted about it now, but oh well.

Years
    At the moment my biggest regret is taking a year out after my Masters. I should have just gone straight into PHD while I had the money and Professor's back-up . It seems like I'm going to be stuck in a rubbish job for a long time, just to save up the money to go back to university.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I gave a present to my friend back in 2012 that I was originally going to give to my grandmother, but she died. Well, let's just say I'm not friends with him anymore because he and his family were verbally abusive and tried to put me down during a very vulnerable time of mine. I wish I could take it back, but there's no way. It just makes me upset whenever I think of it.

Outlier

My biggest regret was letting a certain person into my inner circle and allowing them to gain my trust. Never again!

Back