• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your dream job?

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
Years
If I would've been asked this a few months ago I would've said K-9 unit police officer. But now I don't know. It's kinda as cause I'm almost 24 and I feel like complete s h i t for not knowing.

You're still quite young, young enough to go through the academy if you so desire. I have been working as a K-9 officer for seven years and it's a very rewarding job. Probably the closest that you can get to becoming a real life Pokemon trainer to boot.

My dream job was always to become an archaeologist when I was younger but as I got a bit older I realized that no matter how much someone paid me, I wasn't going to be crawling around in the dirt for a living. Then I went through a stage where I wanted to be a pirate due to One Piece and after I realized that I was terrified of sharks that went out of the window. An officer was never my dream job though now I can't imagine doing anything else, by payroll of course.

Years
You're still quite young, young enough to go through the academy if you so desire. I have been working as a K-9 officer for seven years and it's a very rewarding job. Probably the closest that you can get to becoming a real life Pokemon trainer to boot.

My dream job was always to become an archaeologist when I was younger but as I got a bit older I realized that no matter how much someone paid me, I wasn't going to be crawling around in the dirt for a living. Then I went through a stage where I wanted to be a pirate due to One Piece and after I realized that I was terrified of sharks that went out of the window. An officer was never my dream job though now I can't imagine doing anything else, by payroll of course.

To be completely honest, I was a correctional officer for five months and I got completely screwed over and was given the option to either get fired or force to quit the job. Their reasoning behind it was pretty much illegal, as far as them being able to fire me. I suppose it's put a sour taste in my mouth as far as law enforcement goes.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I wouldn't. I'm already doing the dream job, I wanted. Which is an illustrator/designer, but in consideration to a 'what if', I would've loved to be a voice actress and would've seen it as another dream possibility.

I'm doing minor voice acting now, but it's not as a professional or career. It's still something I would've done, if my High school had more of an outlet for that sort of thing.

Back