• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your fave number?

Fave Number?

Votes: 2 5.9%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 7 20.6%

Votes: 6 17.6%

Votes: 2 5.9%

Votes: 4 11.8%

Votes: 8 23.5%

Votes: 4 11.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    My favourite number is over 9, it's 14, only cuz I'm 14. Why's it not over 9?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I like the number 5. =3

I also like the number six...my lucky number is actaully 56. XD

I hate the number 69 for...inappropriote reasons that should not be mentioned on a pokemon forum. =x

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    My favorite number is 4. I'm not sure why, I've just always liked that number.

Years
    I used to like 7 because it was the "cool" number. 2 is my lucky number now. Not sure what or why I like it, but I do. =\

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I like a whole range of numbers:

(As those being my main favvies)

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I like the number 3, maybe because I usually come 3rd place for most things? XD 3 is a nice number. But my all time favorite number would be 72 I've liked it since a few years ago and I'll continue liking it. As for the reason for liking it.. Well, I'm not too sure of it myself. ^^;;

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I have always liked the number 8. =x Mainly because I was born in the 8th month on the 8th day. I also like 4, because it's like, half of 8, so...yeah. :D

Years
    then u shud also like 2, 1, 1/2, 1/4...
    I like Three//:.
    Mainly coz i myself am a very unlucky person who somehow brings stupidity along wif him...
    NekroBoi
    PS: Wanna smoke Pot and wear Diesel clothes..? XD!!!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    14... for different reasons.. first of all, im 15.. but i found that ebign 14 was the hardets eyar of life ive lived... also.. cuz.. i wear it on my jersyes when i play bball.. i wear 14 cuz its number is 1 higher than Steve Nash's (13) and thats cuz when i hit the pro-league (Oh god i hope i do..) i will eb abel to do everything as well as him, but i will be able to do oen thign better than him.. defense..

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    56, the number I lived at, and I had a pair of jeans with that number in red. The number of the house I lived before I moved was also 56.

Back