• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite game? C:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Fire Emblem 6
    Fire Emblem 7
    Fire Emblem 8
    Wind Waker
    Dead Space
    Resident Evil 4
    SSBB
    Timesplitters 2
    Killzone 2

Fire emblem 7 is my favourite of all time.

This list may change as soon as I buy some more games for my new PS3.

Last edited:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I don't feel like ranking them all but I will say that Metroid Prime is definitely number 1 for me.

Metroid Prime
    The Wind Waker
    Resident Evil 4
    Pokemon G/S/C
    God of War II
    Halo 1 & 2
    Final Fantasy IV
    Chrono Trigger
    Super Mario 64

alucard_989

.:The Dyslexic Vampire:.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • TN
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Most def Tactics ogre (both of em), Golden Sun, then Any 2-D Fire Emblem.

Years
  • My favorite games (in no certain order):

-Final Fantasy X- I love games like these. Every time I play it, I see something new (and I've played through it countless times). The story is much, much, deeper than most people recognize. BTW, I don't recognize FFX-2 as a sequal. >_< I'm not sexist, it's just that the game was VERY poorly done. (they used the same engine for crying out loud!)
    -Legend of Dragoon - Many of you won't know what this is. It gets bashed b/c the main character, Dart, has a sort of "Cloud" look, so it's accused of being a "FFVII wannabe." I don't give a crap what people think, tho, this one is arguably my #1.
    -Pokemon Gold/Silver- fav gen. Can't wait 'till HGSS.
    -Assassin's Creed I and II - Epic story (though most people don't actually dig deep enough, therefore they think the story is shallow), awesome graphics, and a very nice sequal coming up next week (woot!).
    -Lost Odyssey- Kaim is on my list for "Best Thought Out/Creative/Interesting Character" Love the story.
    -Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, and 3- These are so fun! The death animations are lol funny!
    -Mario Bros. [and their sequals minus "Mario Party" >_<]- Who doesn't love Mario? Mario World is probably my fav.

That's all I can think of for now.

Visualization

Mike★ Smiley Master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 26, 2009
    I like the Mario sequel. All those games are so interesting and enjoyable! Each game also has a long play time. Also, these games appeal to me because they never bore me!

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I'm a big fan of the Mother series, especially Mother 3 if you can't tell by my name. I like many many games and series, but my absolute favorite game is probably Team Fortress 2. Best multiplayer game I've ever played. I just wish I had a new computer so I could start playing it again. ;-;

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • Digimon World for the PS1, if they would have kept making games similar to that Bandai would have a respectable franchise...

Princess Pichu

Art is a flash of beauty~
    Years
  • The list of my most favorite games evah:

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
    Pokemon Sapphire
    Pokemon Crystal
    Pokemon Puzzle League
    Baten Kaitos
    Tales of Symphonia
    SSBB
    Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Though it was severely lacking...
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
    The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
    The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Hmm....I think that's it..

Zenkovi

Class B Team Rocket Agent
    Years
  • My favorite games:

Galaga
    Silent Hill 2
    Silent Hill 3
    Resident Evil Code: Veronica/Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
    Resident Evil Zero
    PSX Tales of Destiny
    Tales of Eternia
    The .hack//G.U. trilogy
    Devil May Cry
    Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening/Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Addition
    Parasite Eve
    Shenmue
    Shenmue 2
    The House of the Dead 2

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2. And the expansion pack, Yuri's Revenge. I played them to death as a kid. I had all of the maps down pat in my head. And I always played as the Soviets. >_>

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Okay. I wanted to update my Favorite list.

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix: this been my favorite since 2007, since I imported the game, I never let it go ^^, I still play it till this day every once in a while ^^.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days: I played the Japanese Version, didn't really understand it, but I loved the game play; Then the English version game out and I loved the heck out of it! The storyline, voices, gameplay, mini games, I loved it all

Kingdom Hearts: Re:CoM: some of you might be thinking "This dude loves Kingdom Hearts....Get a a life!". Well this is probably the 2nd to last favorite KH, the other is KHIIFM.

Pokemon Soul Silver: I loved Silver since I was like 9 or 10. Like it was my first Pokemon 2 Generation game. Since it came back to the 4 Generation game on DS, I recently imported it, I haven't beaten it yet, but I have beat it on emulation

Final Fantasy VII: I know this is the most overrated FF game, but this was my first FF game that my best friend showed me, so I own it and still somewhat play it.

The World Ends With You: Actually no one recommended it to me, some people talked about it in front of me, or in posts, like Lightning's Avatar, and siggy. So I got the game, and I loved it.

I have a few more like Chrono Trigger, HG, Platinum, Diamond and more

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    My list of favorite games. =D

Fire Emblem Swords of Seal: Love the game and the characters and I also love the manga for it (:.
    Fire Emblem Blazing Sword: Amazing story line. About like 53 chapters I think. And a load of characters to choose from.
    Final Fantasy VII: Amazing. I even watched the two movies. =D And I've played the game over and over.
    Final Fantasy VI : I love this game. its one of my favorite games on GBA. =d.
    Golden Sun The Lost Age: Awesome game-play style. And The graphics and storyline are pretty decent.
    Left 4 Dead : ZOMBIE KILLING <3. = Awesumeness. I think this is my first zombie-shooter game. =o.
    Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced : I just love the ninja class in this. =o.
    Pokemon Silver/Gold : Awesome generations. I mean come on! 16 gym battles? =D
    Legend of Heroes : Looks like FF Tactics Advance. =d. but its way better. Too bad I couldn't understand a word they said.
    SSBB: Nuff said. No Need to explain.
    Rock Band: Fun when you play with friends. =D
    Counter Strike 1.6 : I fell in love when I first played this Epic FPS.
    Ace Attorney Series: Most unique game I've played. Never played as a lawyer before.

There's more. But I think that's enough.

Years
  • My favorite game of all is Zelda Twilight Princess closely followed by Ocarina of time.
    I reallllly like Rune Factory on DS at the moment too. I've been playing it for about 2 months now and i'm still not bored of it :)

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I can never pick total favorites, so I'll just pick one for each of my favorite series.

Final Fantasy VI - I love the game's characters, story, & settings. Not to mention Terra's adorable and Kefka's as evil and psychotic as they come.
    Kingdom Hearts II - I loved the original, but I like the character designs and speed of II better.
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Although Melee is often considered superior, I can't tell much difference. Not to mention that Sonic was included, a dream since SSB.
    The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - The SNES classic included an epic story and setting, especially for its time.
    Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars - Square did what is possibly the best use of the Mario license with this game. It had a memorable story & characters.
    Pokemon SoulSilver - A Remake of my favorite, and possibly the best, Pokemon game ever. And its even better with all the new content.
    Sonic 3 & Knuckles - AKA as the "real" Sonic 3, this large game included awesome stage design and included Sonic, Tails, & Knuckles as playable.
    Disgaea DS - Although the PS2 original was awesome, this is the best version, featuring a multitude of new playable characters and everything in the PSP port.
    Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones - The 2nd FE released in English, this game had a well done story and characters, not to mention my fav. FE girl, Eirika.
    MegaMan X4 - The first MMX released on the PSone, this game was also the first to feature a fully playable Zero, which was touched on in X3.
    SoulCalibur II - Although SCIV is superior in nearly every way, I just can't help but like this game more, mostly because of Link, from the Legend of Zelda, being included.

Last edited:

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    The whole KH series except the GBA one and Chain of memories.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back