• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's your favorite Zelda games?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Adventures of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Majora's Mask

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• Four Swords

• The Wind Waker

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Four Swords Adventure

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Phantom Hourglass

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • LOZ is one of, if not THE, best games series of all time. I honestly couldn't call myself a gamer if I had not played through at least Ocarina of Time.

Last edited:

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • Basically what the title says...I'm just wondering what peoples' favorite Zelda game is. (I'm not counting any of the spin-offs or Spirit Tracks)

Mine's either Oracle of Ages or Majora's Mask. I'm not too sure why, but to me these two in particular have the best replay value. (I love the story + items also)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Twilight Princess

I played it before OoT and I fell in love with the series because of it. :D

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I've only played a limited amount of Zelda games, but Majora's Mask is probably my favorite. I really like the dark nature and tone of the entire game. The transformations kept the gameplay fun too.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I love many Legend of Zelda games, but the first one I ever played is Ocarina of Time, and its the best!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    LOZ is one of, if not THE, best games series of all time. I honestly couldn't call myself a gamer if I had not played through at least Ocarina of Time.
    I agree with you on this point.
    The LoZ series is THE best game series ever! xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    It was either Ocarina of Time or Windwaker. I just like the cel-shaded graphics on Windwaker :P Hence why i went with Windwaker. OoT has a better/longer story though.

Dawn's Moon

Pokemon Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    best legend of zelda game is ocarina of time, simply love the storyline!

Years
  • I've only played 6 of the titles so I love all but the one I didn't bother to complete (LA), they definitely have a place in my favourite games list.

Link to the Past:
    First ever LoZ game I played, I cannot remember a time in my life before this game (around 3 I believe). Pure classic charm, for its time it definitely stood out. The challenges in the game are addicting.

Ocarina of Time (epic shock): Like LttP, it was above the standards of others. The storyline, general feel and features will rest OoT forever in top gaming lists.

Majora's Mask: The timeline feature and the endless feeling of impending doom, time limits and infinite replay value is what I adored about it.

Wind Waker and Twilight Princess were also good games and I love them almost as much as the above, but they just fall under the legendary classics. :S

Any more Ocarina of Time and it should be "Excluding Ocarina of Time, what is your favourite LoZ game". XD

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • My favorite all time Zelda game is The Wind Waker, I liked everything about the game. I think every console game has been better than the previous besides TP, but that's just my opinion.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Ocarina of Time for me. Also a contender for my favourite game ever.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • For me it's Majoras Mask, deep/dark/disturbing story, practically everybody has their own sidequest related to their problems, the 3-day cycle really got you working, the temples were cool, you could replay bosses, and the Happy Masks were fun to play with (especially the Bomb Mask).

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Twilight Princess is my favorite. I just love everthing about it, especially the new sexy Link.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Probably Ocarina of Time because it was great and the first 3D Zelda game or Twilight Princess cause it's got a long storyline and a great world to explore =)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I just love Majora's Mask so much. It's seriously one of the best. And A Link to the Past.

I never got very deep into Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess just...sucks at the water temple (I'm stuck). :/

Back