• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What's your favourite Kalos Pokémon?

Years
  • Amaura!! its so cute and round and blue <3 its an ice type and i like the way those things? on its head change color when it attacks. it also has the most adorable cry. XD Amaura is definitely on my top favorite pokemon list :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Greninja and Aegislash. Awesome designs and great competitive stats and abilities to boot.

Years
  • Phantump or Dragalge.

Phantump's just... adorable. Plus, I've always loved ghost type pokemon.

Dragalge. A Poison/Dragon type. Poison's my favourite type... plus Dragalge just looks awesome. The only thing wrong with it... how do you pronounce its name?

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
    Years
  • My favorites are Doublade and Malamar. I love squids and I love the design and elegance of Doublade. I refuse to evolve my little Youmu~

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • I'm really fond of the Fennekin evolution line as soon as I saw them for the first time, back in January last year ^_^ So I decided to stick with them in my team forever! :)
    I also like Sylveon a whole lot, and used her in my team as well, great addition to have! ~<3

Phantump or Dragalge.

Phantump's just... adorable. Plus, I've always loved ghost type pokemon.

Dragalge. A Poison/Dragon type. Poison's my favourite type... plus Dragalge just looks awesome. The only thing wrong with it... how do you pronounce its name?

I think it's something along the line with "Dragon" and "Algae"? --> Drag-alge (regarding pronouncing it's name) ;) I also think Dragalge kinda looks like it has some sort of plant-ish elements attached to it, especially on it's head so it kinda does make sense :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    I'm pretty sure Dragalge is pronounced Drag-alg-ee

I'd say my top 3 in no particular order are...

Greninja
    Tyrantrum
    Hawlucha

All three have nice designs and are pretty good in battle too.

UniVolt

All about attack
    Years
  • Mines is probably Talonflame as it was my first shiny and has been on my team since.

Also love male Pyroar his design is awesome.
    Tyrunt and trum. Its a Trex !

Hate going with the Crowd but Greninja just looks cool aswell.

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Mine would probably have to be Froakie. Ive chosen him as my starter for most of my restarts on X and he was the first one i had on Y. His final form is a Ninja which you cant beat, and is you get a shiny one its black (which i have). All in all i love Froakie the best i think.

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    Um...Sylveon? It's not like I've ever liked things that were pink and frilly, but it just looks right on that Pokemon. I suppose Meowstic would be a close second. I also have a soft spot for Pancham and its evolution because come on...it's a panda. Who doesn't love pandas?

DearBigfoot

Mareep everywhere!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    I love my Tyrantrum and Noivern so much.

Talonflame is a breeder's godsend.

Years
  • I think there are a lot of great Pokemon in X and Y. Even though there are obviously less new Pokemon than in Unova, Kalos' Pokemon are just so interesting. Take Talonflame for example; the generic bird Pokemon's evolved form. It just looks so cool, fast and powerful. Much more striking than Unfezzant or Swellow (for me), and has the potential to be great in competitive battle. I feel like Kalos Pokemon have a bit more charisma than some of the other recent region's.

My favourite has to be either Noivern or Tyrantrum !

Years
  • My favorites:

Clawitzer: Just ridiculous design. Looks like Kingler on Steroids. Plus it's based on a Pistol Shrimp, which is about as close as it gets to real life pokemon.

Diggersby: Haters gonna hate.. but I kind of like it's design. It's one of those totally daft, silly guys.. but it's actually tasteful. It's a joke, but a good one.

Carbink: I don't know what this guy is, a Carbon Molecule or something? It's certainly tough, and probably a little better than Shuckle.

Chestnaught: Lets just say, little Chespin grew up nicely. After Quiladin, I wasn't so sure what to expect, but I wasn't expecting this. Nice work!

The rest are old guys really.. I love Clefable as a true fairy now, Gardevoir not sucking nearly as much.. Absol getting something decent.. Bannette finally catching up to Dusclops.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I'm going to say Florges. The Fairy type became my favourite instantly and I just love Florges' design.

Bestintheworld

Capo de tutti capo
    Years
  • I enjoy the froakie line, noivern is beast, honedge line is cool, but my favorite would have to be the goodra line modern day dratini line

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • I absolutely adore Amaura and Aurorus. When I used my Amaura on my Y team, I fell in love instantly. He was the first Pokemon I maxed the affection out on!

Back