• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's Your Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Who is your Favourite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnabout

bonk!
Years
  • I love 'em all! I think the Sinnoh gym leaders are so great.
    Gotta jump on the badnwagon and admit Volkner's my fave too.
    Flint and Volkner are just the most hilarious duo ever 8D

Roark and Byron are so awesome too, hahaha.

W Pryce

(9'_')9
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    It's a close call between Volkner and Wake, though I'll have to go with the fat wrestler. Byron was pretty awesome in the anime though, everytime he said something things would explode. 8D

FerretFox41

OOH... SHINY...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    Mine would definitely have to be Candice, since I had a "crush" on her when I first got Diamond, and the fact that she has a Glaceon in her Battleground Team.

FuriousFox

The Rage of the Forest
    Years
  • Candice, just 'cause of her awesome Froslass in Platinum... among other things
    Would have chosen Volkner but the Other things wouldn't let me
    (Other things = being easy to beat with Infernape)

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    Volkner is good, because of his personality, but I prefer Candice. Her hair is awesome!

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Volkner, because he is the most normal looking of the bunch. But battling Roark was very easy, and I don't enjoy the Gym battles. So it's a tie! :)

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
    Years
  • Personally I'm still wondering why Volkner is popular. Wake I can understand but w/e.
    I vote Fantina just because I like her pokemon and I just dont car efor any of the other gyms, but my top three go as such....
    1.Fantina
    2.Byron(I like Steel types)
    3.Wake(lol epic mask)

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • Fantina is my favorite for using ghost pokemon and to be the only character who speak french inpokemon :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back