• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Your Name & Do You Like It?

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    All you guys have really cool names - Im really jealous

My Name means The Supplanter.

My name origin hebrew - The name James was derived from the name Jacob. In biblical terms, James was the brother of the apostle John

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    mmm

JOSEPH
    Pronounced: JO-sef (English), zho-ZEF (French), YO-zef (German)

From the Latin Iosephus, which was from the Greek Iosephos, which was from the Hebrew name Yosef meaning "he will add".

source: behindthename.com

I will add what? hehe Weird meaning but there you have it :)

Korey

Wheeeee... :3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2012
    Korey
    Origin: Latin
    Meaning: Between two cliffs

O.o My names weird ._.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Korey
    Origin: Latin
    Meaning: Between two cliffs

O.o My names weird ._.

So you're female?

EDIT: I Just tought that you're a girl from your avitar. Actually Korey does seem more like a guy's name than a girl's one.

It's not weird at all :) It's special if anything...
    Between two cliffs... I guess that means that your stuck in the middle or something.. hehe this is me trying to analyze your name :P

Last edited:

Korey

Wheeeee... :3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2012
    Hmmm, if I'm stuck in the middle.. Wonder what I'm stuck in the middle of x3 'Cause I haven't the faintest idea as to what that could be :3

And nope I'm male o:
    Just a lot of people think my name is female, especially with my middle name ^^;;
    My middle name is Lin, so they see, Korey Lin, and think hmm, must be a girl! Then they get surprised I'm a guy >.> Kind of embarrassing sometimes :3

Last edited:
    Years
    My name is Céline... Dunno if I should like it :/

The only good thing at it is, that I don't know anybody else who is named like this.

If I could choose my own name, then I would call myself... omg I don't want another name actually... XD

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I seriously am loving everybodies names, i really thought we would get alot of:

I'm Bob
    I'm Sally
    I'm Bob
    I'm Bob
    I'm Sally

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I think a good number of people know this already, but my name is Kelsey. I really like it! I would always stick up for my name when I was little because some mean girl said it was the ugliest name she ever heard >:( I think not. It's simple and fun I and wouldn't change it <3

Years
    My name's Benedict, which is abbreviated to Ben and I prefer being called. People most often think I'm a Benjamin. Anyway, Benedict is Latin for "blessed" and is the name of the current Pope.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I love my name. Seriously.

It's Erica, which means "ever powerful; ever ruler." It's so cool! Turns out my middle names mostly mean the same thing. Pretty awesome, if you ask me.

How Ironic is that? XD

My real name is Kimberly but normally my parents are the ones who call me that. Everyone else calls me Kimi. My name isnt as common as it used to but I kinda wish I had a better name like Angel or Ayumi.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hi, for the ones who still don't remember or know it, I'm Carlos, so, remember it well, eh... XP

Despite that some people may think it sounds cool, I tell you, it's definitely not. It's pretty common where I live, so it's not that appealing to me. But, meh, it's just a name. I'll live with it. And, considering my middle name, I guess I prefer it over that one (don't you even dare to ask me for my middle name or you'll get injured!)

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    My name is Jasen. Notice that its not spelled with a "o" like all the others. I dont know any others whose name is spelled like mine, kinda cool so yes i do like it.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    My names Benjamin but I sometimes get called Ben, I wish sometimes I had a different name lmao

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Jessica.
    Its a very common name over where I live,but I'm okay with it~
    I wish my name was more unique though,haha xD

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Madison.

I'm sorta neutral about it though, because some days I'll love it and other days I'm like;

"hgsagfsa THIS NAME SUCKS. THANKS ALOT MOM/DAD. DDDD:"

My middle name is... Grace. *Vomit* Everybody in my family (Except for my brother) calls me that. D;

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    My name is Greg... >.>

I'm like Jedi Mind Trick... Sometimes I like other times I want to beat my parents for naming me that... D:

Back