• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's your playtime so far?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I checked mine earlier and it's actually 66:12. ^^; I was off a couple hours, probably from training late at night.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I've been playing for 31:28, but that's nothing. XD If I can keep up my motivation levels for a while, I could top 100:00 for the first time since I've been playing Pokemon. XD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I just broke 90 hours today and I just got into breeding...while trying to fill my Pokedex at the same time xD;

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
  • I could have around 120:00 of playtime if I stick to one save. I restarted the game when it is 55:00 and had travel all over the region, but found out that I missed a whole lot so I decided to restart. And now I'm at 60:00 for the second save and just finished beating N.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I'm at about 31 hours on White, with five badges. I got the game in mid/late March, but haven't gotten to play it too much since spring break a couple of weeks ago.

Black has about 30 minutes on it (got the Liberty Pass, pretty close to the start of the game), although I played it for a couple more hours on other save files to get some female starters for breeding.

EchoFire9

Sixth Ranger
    Years
  • I'm at 76 hours right now. I beat the E4 once already. Had to breed 6 new Pokemon *coughcough Eevee coughcough* And level them up. They're all at level 40, because I couldn't quite decide what i wanted to use. Hoping these guys will be awesome enough to beat the league a second time.

Years
  • 29:24, which is actually kind of surprising...I got the game March 28. But, I've rarely played it due to college and work. I hate having a life :(

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • Just over 34 hours. I've just completed the main story, & I'm now on route 18 trying to catch this Lv.61 Lumineon I've just ran into. x3

Logan_AT

Often Lost in Thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    26:44 and in the Nimbasa City area, level grinding and taking my time.

Years
  • Time: 22:34
    Pokemon Seen: 75
    Pokemon Obtained: 33
    Highest Level Pokemon: Emboar Lv.50

Currently leveling the rest of my team. I am on the 7th gym and am taking my time through the game as
    I am just getting back into it.

Time: 22:34
    Pokemon Seen: 75
    Pokemon Obtained: 33
    Highest Level Pokemon: Emboar Lv.50

Currently leveling the rest of my team. I am on the 7th gym and am taking my time through the game as
    I am just getting back into it.

I got it on April 4th.

Last edited:

Ryoji

Transfer Student
    Years
  • Time: 72:12
    Pokemon Seen: 649 (Pokedex Hack)
    Pokemon Obtained: 649 (Pokedex Hack)

Hacked pokedex for GTS trading purposes lol.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Got the game two weeks ago and I still have 33 minutes of playtime, haven't had the time to grab my XL to play some Pokémon.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    18:30-ish on Black

White is more around 30 hours I'd say.

Back