• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your strongest, most trivial opinion?

Vragon

Chocolate, Chinese food, Caramel, Barbeque, Seafood and Rice are the worst foods imaginable.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • The sale of double cream in such massive quantities like 100ml is a scam.

If I'm buying one pie and I want to smother it in cream, I'll still have a **** load of cream that I can't use for anything and that will probably go bad within the month.
    I use them for making ice cream. But the amount I get lasts for months. It is pretty huge

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I have very strong feelings about motorcycles and unnecessarily loud cars/vehicles

I have nothing against cars that are just loud, maybe you have a bad exhaust pipe or something idk but it's very obnoxious when people deliberately pay money to mod their vehicles to be stupidly loud for no apparent reason

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Srs answer, entertainment & media will always be the worst forum on this website as long as it remains a jumbled, confusing crock pot of topics that have nothing to do with each other

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Srs answer, entertainment & media will always be the worst forum on this website as long as it remains a jumbled, confusing crock pot of topics that have nothing to do with each other

do not fret
    once offtopiccommunity comes to fruition, everything will have its place in the great order of chaos

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    People this generation that smoke. Actively doing something they're aware can ruin their lives - older people I get it, they knew no different back in the day but people actively breathing that shit in day and night. I dunno I prefer to look at drunk boozy people than someone with a cigarette in their hand.

For me it's always been my #1 hate for anyone to do and would love if it disappeared from the world. Yeah, there's worse things, definitely, but for me it's this. And the sheer stubbornness of the people that do smoke and the addiction that takes hold of them is truly depressing especially when they ask "OH hey why do I feel shit all the time????" Hmmm I wonder why!

Sorry I know this might offend people but literally I couldn't be close friends even with someone who smokes. Would just depress me too much knowing they're breathing that into their lungs.

No issues with people smoking weed on the other hand (never have and likely never will) but it's medical. Cigarettes are not, so it's definitely a no.

And holy shit I remember when I found out Katy Perry smoked. Now THAT destroyed me lol

Also a lot of this comes from Nan and Pop having emphysema.. And seeing Nan physically have attacks where she can't breathe. It's awful. Both have quit though and we think her Bowel cancer (that she beat) be attributed to smoking too...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I think mustard is the worst condiment of all time and should be made illegal

But how do you feel about honey mustard?

This is important, because today I was in the car and I started thinking about how much I love honey mustard.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    But how do you feel about honey mustard?

This is important, because today I was in the car and I started thinking about how much I love honey mustard.
    yeah honey mustard is pretty kickass, I like it with fries. It sounds weird but trust me on this ok

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    yeah honey mustard is pretty kickass, I like it with fries. It sounds weird but trust me on this ok

That does not sound weird at all, it's delicious. And as a former full service restaurant employee, this is a common request.

Back