• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Your Zodiac Sign?

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    VIRGO! :) I think it suits me rather well. I'm also a ram for the Chinese Zodiac; I really loved seeing all the different animals being represented in my favorite manga, Fruits Basket.

Years
  • I'm a Gemini the Twins, which suits me cause my personality is half and half and by Chinese I'm an Ox.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I was born on December 15th and by that logic I am the most amazing fire sign, Sagittarius.

Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a dynamic, ethical, humorous, generous, open-hearted, compassionate, and energetic character, but one which is also prone to pridefulness, foolishness, impulsiveness, unpredictability, and superstition. In terms of anatomy, Sagittarius is said to rule hips, thighs and sacral area.
    I'm certainly very proud.

My starstone is the topaz, I'm ruled by the planet of Jupiter, I am associated with the centaur, and associated with the colour purple.

Chinese Zodiac wise I'm year of the Boar.

Apparently Leo is an ideal partner for the Saggitarius, just so you know. ;)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I've always hated that there was a Zodiac sign called "Cancer". It always seemed perverse and wrong to me.

Anyway, I'm a Scorpio... the scorpion? I was born in October.

People seem to be getting animals from somewhere. I have no idea where these animals are coming from, but I'm just gonna make one up and say I'm a cat. Mrao.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    July 29th is my birthday, and that makes me a Leo. I'm not sure if that really fits my personality or not. Some of it does, but I also happen to be kind of antisocial, which Leos are not supposed to be.

Oh, and my birth year makes me an Ox.

Years
  • Whats Your Zodiac Sign?

I'm a Capricorn and I'm pretty happy with it. It's an earth sign, which suits me. I'm the kind of person who jumps from one focus to another without much staying power since I need constant reinforcement and gratification, and supposedly it's because I'm a Capricorn.

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
    Years
  • I was a Cancer until the new Zodiac came around and I'm Gemini now, which is kind of lame, since I like the Cancer sign more and I was reading something about the attributes of each sign and Cancer scored perfect in all of the qualities. That new Ophiuchus sign seems cool, though.

Also, Shining Raichu its likely that the sign was named before the illness, so I think you should be mad about the illness being named after a zodiac sign that people associate themselves with.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
  • I'm a Leo. I like how accurate and inaccurate it is for me; I mean, some traits are true, while the others aren't. Maybe I just haven't fully developed yet or something, but being a Leo is spectacular. xD

Ayselipera

Zodiac is Virgo and Chinese is Rooster. I once looked up rising and moon sign and it was something like Pisces and Gemini.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm a Taurus, and since I have absolutely zero interest in the Chinese Zodiac as I am not Chinese, I had to Google what I was and it seems I'm a monkey.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Scorpio. Though I really don't take too much stock in astrology, I did find out that certain qualities of a Scorpio (passionate, quick tempered, determined) do fit me quite well.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I'm Aquarius as i was born on 9th feb
    Whats Your Zodiac Sign?

My Chinese Zodiac is Tiger

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm a typical melodramatic Leo. XD I think the sign explains me quite well, actually. Aaaand I was born in the year of the Monkey, but I don't know/care what that signifies.

Back