• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When are we going to snurch? (Snom church)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What's the best religion(s) you've heard of and why?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday

0 views, 1 reply
    but... why?

Anyways the church of snom seems very fun to be in and a very positive environment!
    And that's really it...
    On a more serious note, I'd say every religion has some legitimacy and makes some good points... but following any religion or belief blindly is just outright dangerous! Which is also the reason why I've been at least trying to look into Protestantism! All the memories from the philosphy lessons in high school are already coming back!

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I've had some very interesting conversations on philosophy on my front doorstep with Jehovah's Witnesses...

pkmin3033

I've never dared to actually talk to one. What did they say?
    Well, the last time I spoke to one I said that I didn't really believe in a deity, but that since I had no proof that one didn't exist, I wasn't prepared to rule the possibility out entirely. This led to a very long conversation about how reliable the Bible might be as evidence for existence of a deity, and the concepts of faith and belief and their worth or lack thereof. It was actually quite fun!

I mean, who knows? Maybe one day someone will provide evidence of the existence of a deity that I can't refute, or convince me that I should have faith in something. It's always worth exploring, even if I'm profoundly skeptical that such a thing might happen. It's not very often people will talk philosophy with me either because my views are generally unpalatable even to nihilists so I'll take what I can get. Plus I learn some interesting things. xD

Back