• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

when will the next eevee evolution be out? and what will it be?

Years
  • I'd be eager to see a Rock or Steel type evo if we're sticking to elemental evolutions. If not, a Fighting type Eeveelution would no doubt look kick-ass. I'm sure there's rom hacks out there that have them.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • I would love to see flying. can imagine it looking very elegant and cute ; ; 👍

I present you Nimbeon https://sta.sh/0tqijyb2yd0 & https://www.deviantart.com/sushibix3/art/Spookeon-X-Nimbeon-765512318 isn't it cute? 😍

Update

Bug (an bee/spider/100% fennec creature unlike it's sisters/brothers), Fighting (thanks Pokemon Adventures: Red Chapter) and Flying (Thanks Sushibi) got my interest, but i'm sure they give us an steel and dragon types hence the Sw/Sh titles (Sylveons smirk evily at the dragon eeveelution coming)

Update2

And take it some time, i waited 9 years for North Kai to arrive in DBH arcade game and he apeared, so GF will soon put new eeveelution as DLC

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I remember Lana (SM) joking about evolving her Eevee into a Bug-type, and we also had an episode about a supposed "Bug Stone." I was really hoping that these were hinting at a Bug Eeveelution for SWSH, but nope! (I know we've already got a few moth Pokémon, but I think a poodle moth would be a perfect basis for a Bug-type Eeveelution.)

Based on a theory I had a while back, I think the next Eeveelution will be Ghost-type. Currently, although not all of them work on Eevee, every Evolution Stone except the Dusk Stone (primarily associated with Ghost-types) and Dawn Stone (associated with gender, not type) can be connected to the Eeveelutions:

Spoiler:

Of course, they might keep it at eight since that number is considered lucky in Asia.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I think Poison would make for a very fitting Eevee evolution. :)

Years
  • I think flying and dragon type have good potential for Eeveelutions as well, they'd be really elegant like Sheep says and would be pretty cool designs imo. It has been a while though, quite a few years now, so hoping the next generation finally gives us another typing that Eevee can evolve into - even if it is getting out of hand at this point haha.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • It has been a while though, quite a few years now, so hoping the next generation finally gives us another typing that Eevee can evolve into

Hmm🤔 i truly think the next sw/sh DLC will give us a new eeveelution, we just need to wait (and maybe an dawn stone evolutions for male Snorunt (Dibs on Father Frost/Grandpa Snow), and female Kirlia), i dunno why people think generation 9 will give us new eeveelution(s) we always get new cat-fennecs every even gen (ah "9" is "6" upside down! And generation 6 had Sylveon, the last Eeveelution to date! That would sense i think)

Royxee

Eating Poképuffs on the Edge of Cerulean City
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2020
    they should make a ghost type eevee

Years
  • i always had the theory that every even-numbered generation would be a new eeveelution since that was the case in the past, but apparently Game Freak saw fit to not follow that anymore, so who knows when the next one will be released? maybe this might be it for the eeveelutions.

... but i'd like a flying one, personally.

GalarianPokefan

Boltund obsessed newbie has entered the room
    Years
  • If were going with the: " eevolutions are special attacker types" idea then dragon and I THINK ghost are the only ones left. So maybe they would both come together like Umbreon and Espeon or Leafeon and Glaceon came together Although I would like a fighting-type eeveloution. I don't think there will be anymore though.

It would also be REALLY COOL to have an eeveloution that's different based of it's gender!

Last edited:

Hocus_Pokemon

Psychic Master
    Years
  • I think they should make an Eeveelution for all other types 😉

Fighting- Fisteon
    Poison- Toxiceon
    Ground- Eartheon
    Flying- Wingeon
    Bug- Entomeon
    Rock- Oreon
    Ghost- Spookeon
    Dragon- Draceon
    Steel- Metaleon

I seriously thought Finneon and Lumineon are Eeveelutions the first time I saw their names 😅

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Maybe an POISON or FIGHTING type eeveelution because espeon is the eeveelution that has no strong against
    but i think POISON so Sylveon has his weakness

Back