• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen When Will You Buy? [ #18 ]

Going to buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • Most likely, I won't have the time to get B/W when the release date comes, so I'll probably get it a few days or weeks after it's out.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Unless I get lucky, I'm probably not going to be able to acquire B/W until around my birthday, which would be in May.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • I will try and get White around the time it comes out. I have to save up my allowance for the next month to buy it..and go without texting for 3 weeks afterwards.

Then I will get the next one for my birthday.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Hopefully rush in on the day to pick them up! I will die if I am a day late ;___;

*high fives other users who will rush out with me xD*

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well it's being released March 4th here, but the problem is - my DS is broken and i'm going to buy the 3DS on march 25th (release date here in the UK), so i'm not sure if I should buy Black on March 4th and wait for march 25th to play it or just buy the game the same day the 3DS comes out.

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    I put a pre-order on a copy of White today. It normally gets delivered the day before the official release, can't wait! :]

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i preordered both games in jan. i guess i could have waited since i have the japanese versions but i want to know what they say in english.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I had planned to rush out on the first day. But I don't think much of a possibility exists for that to happen as of now due to some reasons, so I think I'll be holding back for a while.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've pre-ordered and I'll be picking up my game on release day as soon as the store opens. :'D

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • I will hopefully get it the day it comes out. (I want a Victini) I might have to wait a bit. Cause my allowance for personal reasons.
    And its a 99% chance that the items from pre order are Reshiram and Zekrom wall clings. (TRU has them, so GameStop might also, like when DPPtHGSS came out.)

Dent

taste the café m o c h a ♥
    Years
  • I have pre-ordered White already, and I intend to buy Black when I obtain enough money to do so.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Once I find the money, I'll preorder it. It's probably going to be Pokemon White because I prefer Zekrom over Reshiram.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I have decided to wait for hopefully the third game which should release some time after Black and White; just like Platinum with Diamond and Pearl. I remember when DP just released. I rushe dout and bought it instead of waiting. When Platinum came out I was spewing, so it's sort of taught me a lesson. So I have decided to wait, no matter what may tempt me.

Back