• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen When Will You Buy? [ #18 ]

Going to buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zekes

Banned
Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    I am into playing it safe so I prefer to wait for a product review before I'll go and buy that stuff. It is just my excuse to save more money on my allowance. :D

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I've Pre-Ordered White, but I'm getting Black on it's release day :3.

Years
  • I haven't pre-ordered, but I am going to try and grab a copy on the release day if I have time. If not, surely the day after xD

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • This is what I'm going to do. I'll might try and pre-order it, but if I can't I'll just rush out to the shops and purchase it.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • I'll get them when I can. I probably won't have the money until, like, a week after they come out, then whenever I'm next at anywhere that sells them, I'll buy White. Not exactly sure if I'll get White, but I might (yay for rhyme).

blue

gucci
    Years
  • It seems like each day gets longer as it approaches the release date! I'm so excited for this game, once 4th March comes, I'm getting up early and getting myself a copy!

Thazoroark

zoroark
    Years
  • i live in the Netherlands (europe)so i will be at 4 march bfore scool rushing to the game market and bought white (i like zekrom more)later i bought maybe black :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    I'm hoping around May, when I have the chance to get it. I'm a bit tight on money, so I need to use it only in dire needs right now.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • I pre-ordered Black and White when I went to gamestop to recieve my shiny Raikou. Even so, I will wake up at 9 on sunday morning (the 6th lol) and rush to gamestop to pick up the games. I did the same thing with Heartgold and Soulsilver xD

Kamitsure-chan

Massive Cynthia fangirl. :3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    I preordered Black today, cause I didn't want to wait until release day and go down and find there're like no copies XD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I haven't pre-ordered a copy yet, but I will be doing so early within this month. I'll be making sure to grab it the day of the release too which is March 6th here, and I don't think I could wait another day. :(

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
  • I'm totally rushing out to get them the day they come out. What else to I have to do the Sunday of Spring Break? (:
    I still need to preorder them, too; the wall-clings from Toy'R'Us made me pretty happy, so that's on my to-do list this weekend. (:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I pre-ordered White at GameStop on Monday when I got three shiny Suicunes. I payed the full price so I can just pick it up on release day, which is when I'm getting it. I can't wait.

The Red Chain

I'm probably going to put down a pre-order sometime soon.
    I have the Jap version already so I debated for a long time if I want to get the English one, and I think I do. :3

If I pre-order I'm not gonna pick it up till March 10th for personal reasons~.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    lol i just put down a reserve payment for my fiancees game >0< ill probably pick mine up when i go to get his

Back