• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did you come up with your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Gareth = Gazza

Only my mum and grandmothers call me Gareth. XD

ShadowSalamence

Fan of the Dragon Pokemon
    Years
    Well, Salamence is one of my favorite Pokemon and I was training a Shadow Lugia in my Platinum, while I was registering.
    I combined Shadow with Salamence and I find it a pretty good username.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    It was my misplaced confidence phase, I wanted something that sounded confident and superior, and it stuck to me ever since.

I like the letter D, too. I don't know why. I just do...

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I named myself after the Bonne's family greatest mecha in Megaman Legends.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Roswell = This guy:

He is a necromancer in the game Yggdra Union, and you can either recruit him (but you have to kill his cousin, Rosary), or kill him to recruit his cousin. He can summon skeletons, which you can control, and he's weak against the holy element but can resist the dark element (which he also utilizes).

So no, alien fans, I did not get the name from that place, though I am aware it exists.

And I'll save you all the pain of me going through previous usernames + alt. usernames :3

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    My name is V. V. Many people called me W. Heck, my actual signature mainly consists of a w XD So I started adding letters from my last name until I got a word that made sense in English.

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
    My name is V. V. Many people called me W. Heck, my actual signature mainly consists of a w XD So I started adding letters from my last name until I got a word that made sense in English.

Vincent Valentine

/me lame

Uhh, my friend Forever made it up when I was new to her crowd and it stuck. Then there was bit.trip void which was named after a game that i've never played I liked the name of :D Then fallen.angel came along, inspired by FF7, but... I kinda ditched it as soon as final userame changes were announced. Jesh <3

Ayselipera

I don't know why I answer this question every time it comes up as a thread, but here we go...

When my four months were up and I had the chance to change my name I jumped on the opportunity because my first username was as creative as a rock. My main problem was I had no idea what so ever of what I wanted my username to be. So I ended up looking up tons of foreign names because I wanted something unusual and interesting.

One day as I was skimming through names I stumbled upon the name Aysel which is Turkish and means moonlight or moonbeam. Now to tell you the truth I have no idea what the second name I picked was. I think it might of been Aperi. I thought Ayselaperi looked silly though so I changed the letters around and got ipera. So, I then decided to combine the names because I thought either name on its own was too short. Thus ending up with Ayselipera.

In the end my username ends up meaning something along the lines of moonbeam/moonlight plus a random assortment of letters at the end. Although the second name to my username when unscrambled has something to do with space too. Which ended up being a coincidence.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2010
    Pokemon character Anime Zoey of course.
    Favorite Pokemon character Zoey i just love her.
    I thought about "Zoeylove" but said "nah"
    Then i change to Nozomilover but still "nah"
    But finally "Zoeyluver" i was like "yeah this sounds good."

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    "SIN" used to be kind of my nickname. I added the "1488" because I used to believe in some stupid racist stuff, and those numbers have a meaning to skinheads. I really wish I didn't miss the name change thing, because I've tried to remove any of those things that remind me of it.

:(

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    I wanted a new writer name that would match my malice and have an air of grace so I used the French phrase, nom de plume(pen name[lit. name of feather/pen]) as inspiration. Also, since I didn't just want any color for a feather I attached the Japanese word Kuro(black) at the end in place of Noire.

In essence, my name is a kind of pun in the sense that I took it from nom de plume and I'm using this as my internet pen name.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back