• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do yo see yourself in 10 years?

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • I will be 28, I will hopefully be making some good money as a sports writer as I would have graduated from college mastering in journalism. I sure hope all goes accordingly.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I'll be 34 (bday comin up later this month). I hope im a millionaire by then, all these years of college has got to pay off right? LOL

Years
  • I'll be here LOL. Just kidding, I'll be dead by then.

Seriously, I'll be dead by then. I have cancer you see, so yeah. I just got diagnosed yesterday. I'm doomed.

Last edited:

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I am honestly not entirely sure. Maybe I'll get married and start a family? Or, maybe my job will end up ruling my life and prevent me from even starting a family? Who knows what the future holds for me, and many, many others.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Ten years from now?
    I see myself as either a Journalist/Photographer and/or a Musician in at least a local band.

I see myself with the girl who inspired me to take an interest in Journalism, but that's worked out in the past 3 years. (/sarcasm)

I see myself with a two year old girl named Lyric.

And I still see myself plying Pokemon, Zelda and Kingdom Hearts.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • well i would have a degree from harvard, id still be crazy of pokemon and...my bf would be an athletic, cute guy who walks around the house without a shirt on xDD

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I don't plan that far into the future, maybe if I actually planned something for the future it would be easier for me to make choices in the present. I don't though, because I have no idea what I want to do with my life.
    In ten years time I'll probably be typing on the computer, making a post on a forum in a thread titled "Where do you see yourself in ten years?"

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • I will be doing some kind of job involved in science, and I will be playing Pokemon Deluxe Edition, which will be one that has all the maps and Pokemon from all 5 generations in 1 game.

That or I'll be dead, it could go either way.

:D

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • In a Mirror. XD
    Where do yo see yourself in 10 years?

In all seriousness, teaching. At a University, not a school.

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    i'll be in a famous band or be a famous solo guitarist,and i'll be sleeping with thousands of japanese girls,still loveing anime and manga,than life wont suck so much anymore!

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • In the mirror.

Serious stuff aside, either doing IT work like I hoped, or doing full-time work for some charity organization. Or both. And hopefully not completely broke.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    On a street corner, begging for money. Or a high position in society, or maybe 6 feet underground.
    Hows I supposed to know? XD

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
    Years
  • Ah man.... 24. Well if everything goes well I probably be either in Japan or Southern Italy.
    Unfortunately its on vacation...
    Anyways I hope to work in weaponry development or if I change my mind on that maybe as a video game programmer or developer. Either way I'll probably be happy. Maybe.
    Hopefully.
    Please?

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • I HOPE THEY HAVE INVENTED JET PACKS BY THEN, BECAUSE IF THEY HAVEN'T, THEN I'LL HAVE KILLED MYSELF ALREADY.

But yeah. I'll probably be doing everything that I do nowadays, with the exception of living at another place.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I will have formed my own country which will be shaped like a giant smiley face and will have lolcat currency.

Ugh.. can you sort of stop being a troll?
    I have noticed and I'm sure other members have as well, you post things that are either not relevant to the thread or are just silly and are not generaly serous.
    It can get annoying.
    Anyway,
    I can see myself in 10 years, getting a carrer as a Prosocuter/Lawyer or goig for my medical degree. Have a fun time because I'll only be 27.
    Later on I hope to hgave a family and enjoy my life peacfully with my wife.

Back