• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you live? City or Country side??

I live in.....

• Total voters

QueenZ

Your Friendly Linux Support
    Years
    Well i live in City AND Country side.. but mostly in City nowdays..

How about you guys?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    City, baby =D I love it in the city. The countryside just makes me want to go crazy after a while.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Ya, I'm also in between, I do live in the city, but my house is located just a few miles outside the city, so it's like 10 minutes on foot between my house and the city.

I would die if I had to spend one day on the country side :P

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I live in a small town, so I'd consider it to be rural. but i'd love to have a house with a decent size yard at some point in the future.
    back to the topic, If I had to choose n the poll, I'd have to say City.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I live right outside New York city so I dont know what you'd consider that. I live in a series of neighborhoods that in a way are a series of towns that link together to form a county.
    I'd say the suburbs
    But my street is more towards country than city...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Ten minutes away from the exact centre of the capital of my country, AKA in the middle of the city.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Countryside/Town

My town's weird, its the countryside, but at the same time we're in a town. Its a town with alot of trees and college students.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    City. But I'm in the suburbs, so it's not the complete bustling city life that it could be.
    It's not too noisy either, which is good. ^.^

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I live in the city, but I love the countryside pretty much the same. The city makes me feel cramped up once in a while, but if I hit open fields, I instantly feel peaceful.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I live in the city. Besides the fact that there's construction everywhere, and it's sometimes way too loud, it's not actually too bad, since most of the good shopping centers are in the city center. There's one which is just a ten minute walk away from where I live~

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I live in the good ol' suburbs around Atlanta. Technically I live in a city so I'm going with that.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Well where I live is considered a town although by Australian standards is a big town (about 20k pop). Its a decent living there (not too noisy not too quiet, good access to most destinations like the beach, city etc.) but the high unemployment problems in the area make it hell finding work there.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
    well im also inbetween, i live in a town i suppose you would call it, but im quite far away from the cite, takes about an hoiur to get to the city, i live about a 2minute walk from the beach, i love it here.

Back