• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you live? City or Country side??

I live in.....

• Total voters

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I don't see what some people have against the country. It's nice out here, and you can actually breathe. Besides, it's not like we're cut off from society or anything. XD; I dunno, I guess people raised in the city just find that there is too much space.

If you haven't already guessed, I live in the country. Cities scare me, but I'm sure I'd be able to live in one if I had to. :x

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I live in the city... in the suburbs, I guess? I'm not entirely sure, but I clearly don't live in the country.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    City.... city-city, not suburb. o.o

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I don't see what some people have against the country. It's nice out here, and you can actually breathe.
    You know, I agree with this! I love the country! If I could fly, I'd want to fly in the country because then there'd be a lot more room to do so.
    In the country there's lots of animals
    lakes and streams are cleaner
    a lot less pollution
    a looot more room
    you can see all the stars at night

my cousin lives in this weird country/suburb area. There are lots of houses on his block but all around the two roads is nothing but miles and miles of mountains, farms and rolling countryside and other tiny neighborhood scattered about. I heard it's called suburban sprawl. But I think it's cool.

The city scares me, honestly. And this comes from a girl who grew up going to NYC as her main city.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    The suburbs of New Jersey <3 The greatest place in the whole world :-D

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I live like on the border, as theres a cow paddock behind my house lul

Years
    I live in in the city, although it's a rather inconvenient part of town to live. There's not much I like within walking distance, I don't drive, and the buses between the downtown campus and my part of campus only run once an hour after a certain time. Eh.

QueenZ

Your Friendly Linux Support
    Years
    wow.. great results.. only 4 (3 without me) lives in country side.. hehe.. interesting.. :)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I live in the country (really, I don't see how people can say living in the city is better... I've spent time at relatives and they live in the city and it drives me crazy). I'm not so far out where it takes an hour to get somewhere. But I'm not so far in where it's.... well the city.

I love the country, we got a good bit of land, you don't have to have noisy neighbors and so on and so on.

Back