• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you live? City or Country side??

I live in.....

• Total voters

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • I used to live in the city. Chicago. <333

But then we moved T.T And now we're in a small quiet neighborhood now. So I'd still call it a city I guess <_<

Years
  • I Live in a rural area, not quite country, but also not quite city. its a good mix and I like having a nice size yard out back.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I Live in a rural area, not quite country, but also not quite city. its a good mix and I like having a nice size yard out back.

I again would have to agree, everywhere I am its the middle. So yeah like blackish water, im part country part city

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well..... my house and home is on the faaar country side, and I don't like it one bit.

But my life has taken place in town for more than 7 years now, since I've been going to a school in the city for that long, and thus gotten friends in the city and done stuff there. Where I live now, I don't even know the neighborhood (if you can call a couple of farms a neighborhood...), everything I do in my spare time takes place in the city, about 20 kilometers away.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Where's the suburbs option? :(

I guess I'll pick city, since even if I'm in the suburbs, the city they're suburbs of is still big enough that the suburbs themselves are cities. Long story short, I guess I live in the city. I don't think I could ever live anywhere else, either, or even in any city smaller than the one I'm in now. @_@;

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I live in the city. I have lived in the country before but I didn't like it. I find the country to quiet. I prefer the noise of a city.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I live in the city.. all the hussle and bussle. :3
    Although I always thought the country side would be fun to live in. I really enjoy going out and trying new things.. it'd be fun. -w-

Línk

¤ Hero Of Time ¤
    Years
  • I live in the city even though I've always wished to live in the lands of Hyrule.

Back