• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen where do you spend most of your time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Mainly Nimbasa City, but it changes depending on what Pokemon I'm training.

I also like to go to the Big Stadium/Small Court for battles.

I also pop into Opelucid City for Rotation Battles (a great way to raise experience for your weaklings).

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • Mostly Nimbasa for the Battle Subway as it's great for practicing new combinations and moves and also because I wanted to try and get all the power items(which I succeeded in! Woop woop! Took forever though). But now i'm everywhere for EV training and also for level training.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    In White I generally spend all my time in Route 3, breeding. You see, ever since the start of April, I decided I wanted a special Herdier, I am still aiming, breeding, for that one...

In Black though, I'm training my team to level 100 so I can finally reset the game. As a result, I'm always stuck in Nimbasa, lately though, I've been exploring the rest of Unova to find Pokemon to breed and due to that I feel like I'm going to be stuck in Route 3, breeding again. So literally in Black/White I'm always breeding in route 3. XD

Seems like Nimbasa is popular though :x

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Like most everyone else, I hang out at Nimbasa for the Battle Subway. I also hang out at Route 3 for breeding Pokemon.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Currently, I spend most of the time in Nimbasa City and... nowhere else in particular just to get some money and experience.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Nimbasa City, and usually just lurking around everywhere that might interest me. ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2011
    I'm in Nimbasa most of the time, battling in the stadiums. I really should do the subway more!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Route 3 or Nimbasa City or the Elite Four. RNG, Subway, Training =D

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • I'm never at the same place, I love to move everywhere in this game :)
    But if there is a place where I particularly spend time it's Driftveil City.
    Why? ... Because of the song, of course ! It is so epic, I like running across this town, the sound put at maximum, that's fantastic.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I find myself hatching eggs a lot, so if I am, I'll usually be on Skyarrow Bridge or Castelia city. Though if not, I always find myself in the eastern part of Unova, training etc...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back