• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you like to live?

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
Years
  • I've always wanted to live in one of those small towns near the countryside, where everyone in town is tight-knit or at least know each other. It just seems like it'd be so quiet and peaceful compared to where I'm at right now. </3

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I'd live in a big contemporary house in the Bahamas / Hawaii with palm trees like, everywhere. With a view of the ocean. Oh and one of my walls in my bedrooms will be a giant window 8DDDDD.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I would go to America, but I'd only go there for a holiday.

I'd stay in England, because I know my way around, how to act, what to say. I'm better off here.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Australia, the UK or, why not, stay here in Spain. Pretty much, I don't think I'd like other countries that much.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Australia for me. Or New Zealand. Both are great places

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I would love to live where my stepmom and dad lives right now. They live in New Jersey. I am not going to say Japan or England because I would love to visit those countries. I don't need to live in them. Anyway, I love New Jersey...but the bad thing is it is expensive. To get a one bedroom apartment costs about over $1200 a month. I don't have that kind of money. ;; So I am stuck in South Texas til something turns up(like my parents retire in South Texas)Who knows, maybe I will be back in El Dorado, Kansas. Anything is possible. I am fine where I am right now anyway.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • I would live somewhere where I am on a slight slope with a mile of forest that spreads out to a city on the horizon with the ocean just behind it...wherever that it. It's just a matter of finding it.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I would like to live in Saint-Cirq Lapopie, France.

Where would you like to live?

It's the most beautifulest place ever, ever.

Back