• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Baddy Would You Be A Part Of?

Which Team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Pokemon polls go in Pokemon General, not OVP.

(Apologies if this thread's already here or against rules; I did a search but I didn't see anything? Granted I miss things a lot...)

nm legend

Years
  • id join team rocket....i havent seen an other teams beside team magma and galactic and team fgalactic look like a buch of panziez from wat ive seen so far in the game

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Team Aqua!

> Water Pokemon are awesome.
    > They're badass.
    > Sexy uniforms for the girls. <3
    > They're basically pirates. <3

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Poll needs more Plasma...

Regardless if they were there are or not I would go with Team Rocket, cause Giovanni is boss and they had Mewtwo for a time. I wish I could have joined when they asked if you want to join at Cerulean bridge. It was also fun dressing up as them in HGSS, I was like can I keep the costume on the whole game please. Being the hero is fun, but being the bad guy once in awhile seems a little more enjoyable. Maybe it like Colosseum and XD expect the pokes I capture aren't Shadow, just regular pokemon.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Forgot about Plasma...

Anyway, I'd join up with Team Galactic or Team Aqua. Cosmic energy/water-filled world for the win.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I've always liked Magma. They have some pretty cool costumes, and their goal seems to be one I would possibly agree with. Y'know, if I had to. :pink_laugh: Also, Fire-types and Dark-types are two of my favorite types, and Magma use them the most. I'd probably make a few friends in that group. hopefully non-psychotic

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Team Magma
    Pre heckas uniforms and as InfernoRogue said about their goal, ye, I'd agree aswell.
    If not magma, I'd defs go with Galactic cause they're pre badass haha.

Years
  • I think I'd join Team Aqua. The main reason being that Kyogre > Groudon. XD But it won't be fun when you'll have a Lv. 12 Poochyena and some 10 year old kid comes over and kicks your butt. :<

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Aqua. They have the bets costume designs and I have loved them since I heard of them :) Archie and Shelly FTW!

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Galactic, they're the only team that has their crap together. Team Rocket is just a bunch of gangsters and smmuglers, stuff like that. Magma and Aqua are just incredibly weak and are basically bad eco terrorists who don't understand the calladorial damage of their plan. Galactic is the only team that even got close to their goal. (Aqua and Magma don't count because Groudon and Kyorgre rebelled.)

Ayselipera

NO PHOBOS BATTALION?!?! Completely kidding. :p

I'm going to have to go with Team Rocket. Out of all the bad things you can do in the Pokemon world they are the only team that does what I would do if I was bad. Which would be exploiting Pokemon for money. It just seems like the most sensible way of going about business illegally in the Pokemon world. Team Magma and Aqua remind me of the same activists on the show Whale Wars. They mean well and have the best intentions in mind, but they don't really know what they're doing. Team Galactic came off as more of a cult to me then anything else. Seeing as I don't want to destroy the world and create a new one I don't have the need to join them. As for team Dim Sun, I never played Ranger. :'(

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • And where is Cipher from Colosseum/XD? I'd join up with them in an instant. Interesting admins and their plot is especially sinister because they alter the personality and thought patterns of the Pokemon themselves for their nefarious plans. Cipher is downright diabolical, and that's what I love about them xD

Headfirst For Halos

[insert ellipses here]
    Years
  • Too bad there is no choice to join Team Rocket in R/B/Y even though there are hacks in which you are in TR.
    I'd definitely be an admin, because I'm just that awesome in battling. ;o
    The other's goals are just too... hard to reach. Land/water expansion? Taking over space/time? No way, even though Cyrus is an excellent [yet grandiose] villain.

Back