• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which browser do you use the most?

Which browser do you use the most?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 40 28.6%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 86 61.4%
  • Opera

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Netscape

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Well as the title says, which browser do you use the most?
    ~
    Simple as that. Just vote for the one that you use the most.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I use Firefox mainly because it is the fastest browser on my computer. Opera is a good alternative that I use when something in Firefox doesn't look right.

Exeter

Lushless
    Years
  • Firefox for the win.

IE just freezes my computer now.

I use Firefox mainly because it is the fastest browser on my computer. Opera is a good alternative that I use when something in Firefox doesn't look right.

My vote is going to Firefox for both of these reasons. Everytime I open IE, it freezes just about everything. And if it doesn't, its incredibly slow. Opera is also slow, with loading and opening. Firefox loads things quickly and opens fast, therefore using is my logical choice. I find things displayed better in Firefox for the most part, as well.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    On Windows XP, I prefer Firefox, but on Vista I use IE. I have both, so I use them equally.

I've never even heard of Opera or Netscape before. ._.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I use IE 'cause I've always used it and firefox is just weird with those tab things and that. IE is much more simpler for me.

Years
  • When I'm on Windows XP, I use Firefox the most. Otherwise when on Vista I just use IE, I don't want to bother with multiple browsers on it. =/ But I'll vote Firefox since I've used it the longest.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Well, seeing as how the number of new potential viruses on my computer plummeted when I switched browsers, I really see no need not to use Firefox. I mean, it's basically like IE except that it's faster, not as vulnerable to virus infections, and better equipped in the way of features. (seriously, I don't know how I managed to make do without tabs back then o.o)

So yeah, Firefox all the way. :3

Tina

Secretly Hoardes Persians
    Years
  • I've never even heard of Opera or Netscape before. ._.

Never? Not once? Not even a little bit? They're both old browsers, both older than Firefox. If anything that is the baby browser, but I always say that the young ones always kick older ones butts. =P

My vote is Firefox for obvious reasons. Opera is the only one that you could possibly make a reason for still using. IE and Netscape are just too slow and useless. Just the bugs you get from it is awful.

Side-note: I HATE Vista. Kills your RAM way too much. How can you bear to use it?

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Never? Not once? Not even a little bit? They're both old browsers, both older than Firefox. If anything that is the baby browser, but I always say that the young ones always kick older ones butts. =P

My vote is Firefox for obvious reasons. Opera is the only one that you could possibly make a reason for still using. IE and Netscape are just too slow and useless. Just the bugs you get from it is awful.

Side-note: I HATE Vista. Kills your RAM way too much. How can you bear to use it?

I feel immature now. :(

But seriously, I've never heard of Opera or Netscape at all until reading this thread. But like you said, it's probably because they're older than the current browsers a lot of people, and myself, use.

Haha, and Vista, I think the sexy buttons and miniscule effects that do nothing are worth the grind. I'm used to using IE on it though, so the flashiness of Vista only makes it more bearable. Thus why I use FF on XP. :)

Years
  • Im running Vista on which I use Mozilla Firefox, though I prefer using Opera which I do when using XP. I might try downloading Opera to see if it works on Vista.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I use firefox. I like the tabs and I'm most comfortable with it. I can either use that or IE but IMO IE is bad.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • If i'm using my phone for the internet I use Opera. It works greta on phones.
    I can use either Mozilla or IE. I don't mind either of them. For different things i use them. I'f im only on here i will use IE. but if im doing more than 1 thing i will use Mozilla.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Firefox of course. IE can't connect sometimes most of the time.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I alternate between IE nd Firefox O.o;
    Nowadays,I tend to use Firefox more,but I use IE to come onto PC cause that's where I'm already logged into PC xDD;
    So..my vote goes for IE,cause I grew up using it haha ;D

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • OMG you forgot Safari.

I will cry now. ;_;

But I use Firefox mostly. AND SAFARI TOO. >_<

By the way you also forgot:
    Camino
    Mozilla
    Lynx/Links (But LOL if you actually use those for personal web browsing)
    And the ever so popular "Other" option. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back