• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which element are you?

which one?

• Total voters

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
  • which natural element do you think is related to you? and why?

i myself see myself in wind i like wind and i'm changable as weather (mood) so i think i'm related to Dark\wind elements...i love water so much but i feel myself more in wind

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • My element is most likely water. I tend to be laid back, but I can get agitated under certain circumstances.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Definitely water/ice. I don't really know what waters are supposed to be like, but it's just something that I've always known: a gut feeling.

Did I use the colon right? rofl

Years
  • In science class a long time ago we all had to research one of the periodic elements. I got hydrogen and-- wait. Wrong elements.

I am a capricorn and therefore a sand? earth sign. Moreover, my astrological chart has a lot of earth in it, solidifying my earthiness. As much as I might have my head in the clouds sometimes, I'm pretty grounded.

Years
  • According to my star sign I'm Fire, but from the description that I've read I don't think it suits my current personality.
    From all those spiritual books that I've read over the past few years my personality is closer linked to Water. Calm and soothing the majority of the time, but I can be heartless and unforgiving if provoked.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I find myself to be a fire element type of person. But I am told I am a mix of both fire and water. Calm most of the time, but when upset.. raging like a fire. I also am very passionate, and do have a bit of a firey.. untame-able side.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'm a mixture of water/fire/wind if I do say so myself, I'm mostly calm but can become enraged and act in the blink of an eye if something bad happens to something I hold dear to me.

Sir Codin

I love xkcd:

Which element are you?

Although, keeping with the topic, I'd have to go with fire/water. I tend to have a pretty volatile temper whenever my skin is pierced, but when something isn't getting under my skin I tend to be pretty mellow and apathetic.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I've always known I'm very water-y, even though my star sign says air. I generally don't confront people, I'd rather take the easiest path through things and I tend to be very easy to get along with. :3

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Electric Bolts for a definate. I like lightning, and I'm also known as Kid Lightning. I'm quite fast too, and I also like anything to do with electronics. I did one of those tests before, and my element was Air, which is close to electric.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'd say I'm a wind person... though I'm not sure why. There's definitely a reason for it, it's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't quite pin it. I'll keep you updated if I figure it out though!

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • According to some tests found on the internet, I'd be the water element. And according to the astrology, I'd be the Earth element (Virgo).
    Personnally, I think I'd rather be the water element, because of my sensitiveness, and anyway I'm a dreamer. But at the same time I have an earth-side, I'm someone thoughtful and pretty realist.

Back