• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which famous people have you met, and which would you like to meet the most?

Her

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    - amber nash was a sweetheart who had a genuine conversation with me about how we were both going and what it's like to voice pam, was a great experience
    - owen wilson was randomly walking down the street in san francisco just before the 2012 emmys started and he was muttering to himself while occasionally saying hi to people including me
    - pretty much every political leader in nz from the last 20 years has interacted with me in person somehow
    - sure there's a couple more that i can't remember

i would stab literally any member of the forum to meet cher

Years
  • I'm probably going to (non personally) meet Charles Martinet this weekend, the voice of Mario. He's visiting near where I live.

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Age 20
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    While for a very short period, I met the members of one of my favorite bands ever (Therion), greeted them, and got some merchandise signed ^.^.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I?ve met too many to name lol. One person I am dying to meet is Tom Hiddleston. I would probably pass out though. XD I can just see me now. I also want to meet my hero Jack Barakat as well, but I don?t think I ever will for reasons... ;_______;

Back