• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Which Galar shiny forms do you like?

Which shiny forms from the games do you like most? Dislike?

Personally I love pink Eiscue! It's so cute. Also Polteageist and Hatterene. They really outdid themselves with the pink shinies this gen. <3

Which Galar shiny forms do you like?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Pretty much anything that goes pink/purple is an instant favorite. Vaporeon, Weavile, Ampharos, and many more! (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

I really like Slurpuff's shiny too! The way it looks more like a chocolate parfait treat with a cherry is absolutely precious. And shinies that feel like they 'fit' the theming of the Pokémon too, if that makes sense. Shiny Lurantis and Psyduck, and Shinx come to mind.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    The fossils look better in their Shiny forms, to be honest. Their colors are much more subdued and they don't look like they clash as much.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Frosmoth because I loves me some green moths. <3

Shiny Applin is also cute. (Between red and green apples, I almost always go for the green ones.) Yamper, too.​

Last edited:
    Years
    I love shiny Corviknight and shiny Thievul. I was lucky enough to get a shiny Corviknight with full odds within my first 4 hours of playing. However, I'm pretty disappointed with the shiny Zigzagoon line. It makes it look like a clown weasel and just looks horrible to me.

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    lots of them are my favourite it's hard to chose , but I would have to say gmax Alcremie

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think it's cute that shiny Galarian Stunfisk has the colour scheme of a normal Stunfisk. :D

I also really love the Sobble line and Gossifleur.

Oh, and how the Applin line switches to being a green apple. That's adorable! And Wooloo becoming a black sheep! I love stuff like that.

Back