• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which gender do you talk to best?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So you've got the girls, and the guys. And animals aren't included. Which gender can you really talk to, get a message across to, feel a real connection with? Is it your own gender, or are you different and prefer to talk to the OTHER GENDER? :O

I prefer gurls, mlwsw my gurls <3 Though guys are nice too.

Pokedude34

Leaf
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    I find myself talking to more girls than I do talk with boys. So I guess my answer is girls.

^ Sometimes do that too... People calls me a weirdo for talking to myself XD

Anyway, I talk to the guys better than the girls because I usually hang out w/ my friends (Which are guys no homo)...

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    I guess I probably talk to girls more. There's no real reason for it, I just get on better with girls than those of my own gender.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I talk to both easily...why would it be hard to speak? Idk but i prefer guys i guess because they think the same as a guy would...or a left brained girl? lol if they exist

Years
    I equally talk to boys and girls about these things.

My closest friends are a mix of boys and girls and I seem to be able to talk to them about many things, so I really don't prefer one gender over another.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I'd have to say it depends on the person really. I can get along with anyone, although I do have issues with girls more.. But I can't say I haven't had my fair share of drama with boys either.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I read this title as "which gender do you take to bed."

If you asked me this two years ago before I really got involved on PC, my answer would have been a very solid statement that I got along better with and connected to girls, but now I'm not so sure.

Like many others, the main people I turn to talk to in both casual chit chat and serious discussions is a collection of both girls and guys. Lately, though, I've found that I connect more with online would be more guys than girls. Not in a sense that I talk to them about typical guy things, but in a sense that they listen to me, I listen to them, and then when the other is finished, we don't really have to worry about the other going to someone and starting something. That's offline, though.

Online is much harder to decide because of such a mix the people I confide in. But it seems like whenever I'm asking advice for something, I go to five people in particular. Three are guys, two are girls.

As far as having a real connection with someone, that's obvious if you know me. I've only had a true connection like that with one person. She would be a girl.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I guess it would have to be to males seeing as very few females seem to actually exist in the 3d realm.

Online, it's generally equal. That is, unless everyone I've been talking to is actually all one gender (or a hive mind).

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    no one
    I hate everyone :D
    I don;t know ;< it really doesn't matter, i'll talk to anyone if they say something relevant to my interests. its pretty equal actually, but Probably girls. because boys have cooties B|

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I tend to talk to both genders the same.
    The guys at my school usually mess around before class and I sit in that area.
    We generally laugh about the stupid stuff they do.
    But I also get along with mai gurls.
    So both.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    well most of my friends list are boys strangly enough, but I tend to talk to boys more.

Years
    Girls, I'd say. Aside from my two IRL friends, I don't really socialize well with guys. They usually end up annoying me.

Online it really could go either way, but it still usually leans heavily towards girls.

deathcase

Self-Proclaimed Genious
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    that really depends. i only have one male friend who i trust, but a couple more females. but i can talk to all of them the same. so i guess it depends on what we talk about.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I speak with both guys and girls relatively the same, but given the fact that I tend to have more female friends than males ones, I'll go with girls. XD

Back