• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favourite evil organization uniform?

Which is your favourite evil organization uniform?

• Team Rocket uniforms (silver, anime-exclusive)

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Team Rocket uniforms (black)

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • Team Aqua uniforms

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Team Magma uniforms

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Team Galactic uniforms

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Team Plasma uniform

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Go-Rock Squad uniforms

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Team Dim Sun uniforms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon Pinchers uniforms

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Team Cipher uniforms (Pokémon Colosseum)

• Team Cipher uniform (Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness)

• Team Snagem uniform

• Total voters

PokeAwesome94

Ace Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Which is your favourite evil organization grunt/minion uniform? Vote and write why.

Spoiler:
Team Rocket uniforms (silver, anime-exclusive)

Spoiler:
Team Rocket uniforms (black)

Spoiler:
Team Aqua uniforms

Spoiler:
Team Magma uniforms

Spoiler:
Team Galactic uniforms

Spoiler:
Team Plasma uniforms (older, Pokémon Black and White)

Go-Rock Squad uniforms (Pokémon Ranger)

Spoiler:
Team Dim Sun uniforms (Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia)

Spoiler:
Pokémon Pinchers uniforms (Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs)

Spoiler:
Team Cipher uniforms (Pokémon Colosseum)

Spoiler:
Team Cipher uniform (Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness)

Team Snagem uniform (Image from Pokémon Colosseum. Team Snagem exists in both Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness. Not sure if this is their uniform in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness too.)

Last edited:

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Team Rocket, game outfit. Well, its the only team uniform besides the new Plasma outfit that doesn't look completely freaking stupid. Well, let me rephrase that. I think Rocket looks the best because its the most basic, typical robber outfits. I like Magma's outfit okay and Galactic Looks fine...sans the bowler cuts...
Plasma is meh...the concept is kinda dumb. New Plasma FTW. The only one I think looks bad is Aqua...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aqua forever. ♥ The uniforms are nice-looking, comfortable, and practical. They're totally something I would wear. The only issue I have with them is that there seem to be no pockets, but a small blue backpack would fix that problem~

PokeAwesome94

Ace Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
the new Plasma outfit that doesn't look completely freaking stupid

Oops! Forgot that. If any of you like the new Team Plasma uniforms you can write it in the comments.

Black_2_White_2_Team_Plasma_Grunts.png

Team Plasma uniform (newer, Pokémon Black 2 and White 2)

I didn't think about the new Team Plasma uniforms when I voted for the Team Aqua uniforms. I find them about equally cool. I like the ninja style in the new Team Plasma uniforms. I don't really know what to say about the Team Aqua uniforms. I like all aspects of it.
The black Team Rocket uniforms are nice too. Out of the uniforms from the Pokémon Ranger games the Pokémon Pinchers uniforms are my favourites.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm having a really hard time choosing between the black Team Rocket outfit and the Pokemon Pinchers uniform! I think I'll give my vote to the Pinchers because their outfits are green and fashionable even in this world... and because I think they're less likely to get votes... but I love them both!

soulavenger

A Keen Observer
Years
For me,Team Rocket in their original black uniforms look the best.They are the team that started it all and still command a great deal of respect in Pokemon Underworld.
Also,you can't go wrong with classics especially the cliched black vest and hat with the bloody 'R' symbol in the middle.

Tamaska

[Oblivious]
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
Black Team Rocket. Gotta love the design, with thee Red R.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like Team Aqua's uniforms; they remind me of pirates, which suits Team Aqua's criminal activities of expanding the sea.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
the team rocket black version is the best it actually suits criminals but the rest make them look look derps

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
I like the Galactic uniforms except for the stupid freaking bowl cuts. STUPID BOWL CUTS XPPPP

I hate the Old Plasma uniforms...whoever thought that "knights" wore ugly hoodies has no fashion sense-oh wait. That means N has no fashion sense. Oh whateveh.

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
I like the new Team Plasma ones a bunch (they have the best battle theme, hands down), but HG/SS Team Rocket outfits still are the best imo.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I like the black team rocket uniforms. They are just really simple and the big red R on it is cool.

Back