• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which is your strongest Pokémon?

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
  • I'd say it was either my dear Toxicroak, who was invaluable in my capturing of Kyogre or my Garchomp, which helped in the E4.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I'm just going to go off Alpha Sapphire since I'm currently playing it and right now my strongest is definitely Sylveon. Not the highest leveled but she's a queen and packs a punch.

Years
  • Mine's gotta be my carefully bred Mega Camerupt, Pompeii. He runs will-o-wisp, fire blast, earth power, and stealth rock. He soaks up special moves like nobody's business and wiil-o-wisp covers his defense.

Ribbons

Exploration Team Leader
    Years
  • I have stronger Pokemon on other games, but on my Omega Ruby, I'm rather fond of my Altaria, Larkspur. She's Level 100, and when I mega-evolve her and use her in multi-battles against my friends, her STAB Hyper Voice packs a punch and hits both targets on the enemy side! She served me very well as I went through the story mode, too.

Mirari-from-Sunnyshore

The Fire Keeper's Soul
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2015
    My strongest is my Torterra named Keigo. I started the game knowing I was going to beat it with 3 Pokemon. A traded lv 1 Turtwig named Keigo, a traded lv 1 Starly named Sinbad, and my starter a Torchic named Kilstra. Keigo just reached Lv 100 yesterday, Sinbad is at 92, and Kilstra is lv 84.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    My Blaziken is a pretty strong powerhouse with its moveset and Mega, but actually my Beautifly packs a pretty freaking good punch - Bug Buzz, Air Cutter, Giga Drain, and Quiver Dance is a ridiculous combination for in-game use.

RhoAlpha

I lack sanity.
    Years
  • Hello, my strongest pokemon I have currently is my gengar, which is ALMOST level 100, though i do have a level 100 aegislash... But mega evolved, gengar was able sweep a friend's team which lead me to a victory after so many failed battles. Gengar can easily destroy an unprepared team with hypnosis, hex, dream eater, and nightmare. So yeah, gengar, at least for now.

Talnov

Sir Talnov, of house Fluffy Cat
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2017
    depends on what you call "strong". my steelix can take any physical attack and not even blink. i just moved him to omega ruby so i could get his mega evolution. cant wait to see how defensively strong he gets with that. my strongest attacking pokemon would be my yveltal. it's oblivion wing is bananas, and can one shot most pokemon in the pokemon league (too bad they don't get an upgrade after you beat them once, like in black 2 and white 2). not to mention it's snarl for tripple battle meals at le wow, and dark pulse is good for use when it doesn't need the heal from oblivion wing.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2017
    Linoone, he cuts down, smashes, surfs over and overcomes large objects with his strength

jessluvstolaugh

Video game maniac
    Years
  • Dewgong is my most trustworthy pokemon. It has a sassy nature, has a quick claw and her moves are: drill run, waterfall, iron tail and blizzard. Not to mention that I have EV trained the hell out of her lol.

Back