• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which new video game that isn't out yet do u want to play the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    Mmm, there are a lot of games that I wanna play that aren't out yet.. Doom 3, Halo 2, Half Life 2, Pokemon LG!!, Pokemon Colosseum (out already but still!) ;)

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    I cant wait for the new zeld, and I also want to get tales of symphonia, cuz it looks awesome XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Fire Emblem: Souen no Kiseki *drools*

I would have listed Zelda, but the 4-player dependency and all that messes me out of enjoying it just like it messed me out of ever having a chance of enjoying FFCC (that's why I never bought FFCC...I wanted it though ._. )

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    There are alot but here are two for the computer : (1) The Suffering (2)Man Hunt.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    I'm not talking about Four Swords Adventures, i'm talking about the WW sequel. Go here for more info.

NEW ZELDA GAME LIST:
    LoZ: Four Swords Adventures (GCN)
    LoZ: The Minish Cap (GBA)
    LoZ: The Wind Waker 2 (tentative title) (GCN)

Last edited:

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Well, all the new Zelda games, Fire Red, but the game that tops my chart for this year has to be Resident Evil 4!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Animal Crossing DS forever!
    If play AC in your house... imagine play everywhere!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Shadow said:
    Let's see, either Kingdom Hearts 2, Kingdom Hearts 2, or maybe (this may sound crazy) Kingdom Hearts 2.
    Decisions, decisions hehe...
    As for me, I'm really excited for Paper Mario 2, and Tales of Symphonia.
    If I had to pick one of the though.......I would have to pick Tales of Symphonia.
    Mainly because it's coming out sooner hehe....

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    For me its Metal Gear Solid 3, I'm a huge fan of Metal gear and can't wait to play it when it comes out.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Shadow said:
    Let's see, either Kingdom Hearts 2, Kingdom Hearts 2, or maybe (this may sound crazy) Kingdom Hearts 2.
    YES. CoM too, XII and DOA Ultimate

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    Let's see. I want to play Halo 2, Paper Mario 2, Half-Life 2, Metroid Prime 2, and (um did I say this already?) Halo 2.:laugh:
    That's a lot of 2s if you ask me.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Almost all the big companies are pulling on sequels this year, it?s kind of scary how hyped they all are. XP

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Shadow said:
    <_< What he said. That's really the only think I'm actually looking forward to. Everything else is just "ehh... sounds cool". o.o; It's too bad Fire Red comes out a week after a big anime convention here. -_- *will have no money*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back