• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Which of the new Pokémon is your favorite so far?

Silent Memento

Future Authoress
Years
  • Favorite is Impidimp, by far. No offense meant to the others because I love them as well, but I've been waiting for a demon mon for quite some time, and they've finally made one~!

Years
  • scorbunny, yamper, and corviknight are my favorites so far. even though scorbunny looks like it will evolve to something hmm hmm fire/fighting. yamper is just cute and cures sadness. corviknight is epic and cool. loves the diversity of the new pokemon so far

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2019
    It'll mostly depend on the evolutions for the starters but I love all the first stages looks for them so all of the starters for me! Gossifelur looks amazing but looks pretty weird after evolving (sorry!) Yamper looks totally cute! Like a kawaii little puppy! And between the Legendaries, I love Zacian.😘

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Corviknight is really badass in my opinion.
    Will definitely have it in my team.

Sirfetch’d

Wooloo for sure. It's just so cute! Sobble and Corviknight are a close second though

Years
  • Wooloo and Yamper, already have nicknames for both too "Ein" for Yamper and "Serta" for Wooloo... might even just keep the name Wooloo because it is already cute

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I'm gonna name my Yamper "Fenris". Or, if not that, something else unfittingly epic. And I'm gonna Dynamax him, too. >:D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm not sure yet, but I like the legendaries and Grookey a lot <3

Corviknight is also really cool, and the little grassy ones, Gossifleur!

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Corviknight for sure. It's a giant crow knight serving as PokéUber, what's not to like? If I was still interested in buying SwSh it'd definitely be in my ream.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i'm gonna come in here and vouch for my boy impidimp. i stan a gremlin.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • Scorbunny: I like bunnies and this little fellow looks positively energetic.
    Wooloo: It looks so kind and sweet and it's so round! I like the shade of brown too.
    Corviknight: It's so beautifully dangerous. And of course crows and ravens are generally cool to begin with.
    Duraludon: Dragon is my favorite type and something about this pokemon is oddly endearing. If I catch one, I think I'll name it Stapler.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Scorbunny: I always wanted a starter bunny I don't even care if it's fire fighting in the end, I just love how adorable it looks!
    Yamper: I need an electric type and this will do, if it's stats are nice. Thankfully it's cute enough.
    Alcremie/Impidimp: Both look cool in their own right, but I'm really sliding towards Impidimp. I know people think it looks weird, but it looks cool to me
    Wooloo: Might not guarantee a slot, but it could be the Ampharos/Lillipup of this gen. That and it's adorable.
    Glossifleur: It's just so pretty!~ Eldegloss is alright but bearable in design so I might use it.

I really like drednaw, but I want to see the other water types first before picking it.

Last edited:

Couples-Consoling

Husband and Wife Nuzlocke Let's Players!
    Years
  • I think mine's got to be Drednaw by default. I've been doing volunteer work with sea turtles for nearly 16 years, and though Drednaw isn't actually a SEA turtle, the fact that I can now conceivably have a team of six fully evolved turtle pokemon makes me REALLY happy. Also, it's blue. I like blue.

Back