• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon do you refuse to evolve?

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
Years
  • My cute little Sentret! I already have a Furret, and I just think it's evolution isn't ADOWABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Red Chain

I almost always refuse to evolve my starter Pokemon. I hate most of the evolutions to all of them, and I'm a big sucker for cute things. Man, I'm becoming less and less of a guy everyday, I swear. D:

..erm. Anyway. The only exception to this habit was my Shiny Cyndaquil in HGSS. I evolved it to Quilava because I had the urge to after
    [ANIME SPOILER] :
    Spoiler:

I'll probably evolve it all the way to Typhlosion in the end for the sake of my Silver nostalgia. <3

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • Once I wanted an Ash Pikachu, so I didn't let it evolve. Apart from that I let most pokemon evolve. I quite often wait for evolution until they learn a specific attack though.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • My Magmar in SoulSilver. That's all really, I don't want to evolve it because it's in my in-game soul silver team, and I have Magmortar in my Platinum in-game team. I just don't want either of them having similar Pokemon :|

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
  • I refuse to evolve my Monferno. It learns the same attacks that Infernape learns and say what!, it learns them fastly!!
    No evolution for Monferno 'Cause it's cute,
    And Infernape looks really like an ape.
    It rhymed! xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    I don't evolve the Pokemon I don't use except for Pokedex reasons.
    Yeah, I don't think I've ever used a NFE Pokemon on my main team. I should try that though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2010
    I refuse to let my munchslax evolve because to me snorelax is tooo lazy lol

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Vigoroth, simply because Truant hinders Slaking's battling ability (though I evolved Vigoroth into Slaking in Emerald).

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Back in the old Silver games, I refused to let my Teddiursa evolve.. I'm sure he loves it that way too...

I won't let my Finneon evolve in Diamond, for Contest needs, she looks adorable that way.

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    magmar and electabuzz, why would electabuzz's evo be fighting and i didn't think magmar could get uglier, his evo proves me wrong,

porygon2 i liked it alot, the concept and name and form, it was sleaker and lighter to show how tecnology is now sleaker and less blocky then in the old days. porygonZ looks like crap and is just weird, it's evo makes no sence, like regigas, the other regis represented the ice age, stone age, and steel/iron age what is grass representing? sorry, i guess i vented a little : )

Years
  • i don't want to evolve pikachu n togetic...
    i think they're already strong even without evolving
    i really regret it now... i accidentally evolved my togetic...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I don't evolve Pikachu whilst I'm in possession of a Light Ball, as it's actually more powerful than Raichu...and Raichu's sprites aren't the best.

Depending on nature and ability, I either do/don't evolve Porygon2 into Porygon-Z.

I often don't evolve Cyndaquil...and if I do, it doesn't evolve again.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I remember in Ruby giving my Pichu an everstone~ But other then that I usually like evolving my pokemon :3

Back