• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon do you hate with a passion?

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Miltank.....
    Curse you Whitney. *shakes fist*

THIS. THIS. THIS.

I was gonna give the exact same reply, because omg.

ffff.. I hated Miltank for years just because of Whitney's from back in 2001.

I still hate it.

Ugh. Makes me rage just thinking about it. xD;

Pidgeot is Life

Poke Balla
    Years

• THIS. THIS. THIS.

I was gonna give the exact same reply, because omg.

ffff.. I hated Miltank for years just because of Whitney's from back in 2001.

I still hate it.

Ugh. Makes me rage just thinking about it. xD;

Thank you!

Omg! i hate That frickin thing!

Pokemonaholic

(>'-')>
    Years
  • Staravia. It's weak, it's useless, and it's annoying as HELL. It ALWAYS pops up out of nowhere when i'm looking for a certain pokemon, and no matter HOW many max repels I use it never goes away >.<; HATEHATEHATE

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • OKAY

So apparently ten thousand people in this thread feel the need to swear while getting their point across. I would like to remind people that swearing doesn't make your opinion anymore valid or make you look anymore cooler. So please, cut back on the swearing guys.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • Staravia. It's weak, it's useless, and it's annoying as HELL. It ALWAYS pops up out of nowhere when i'm looking for a certain pokemon, and no matter HOW many max repels I use it never goes away >.<; HATEHATEHATE

THAT THAT THAT!
    I honestly don't know why people say that Bidoof pops out everywhere...
    The popping devil is actually called... *Drum roll*... Staravia!

Other than that, I can't really say that I hate other Pokémon... Except for Salamence.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Suicune. why? because whenever i use it, i lose, whenever im against one, i still lose. it also steals all the thunder(no pun intended) from Raikou. Raikou FTW!!!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Blissey... the most annoying Pokemon ever if you ask me. I love it in the anime but in competitive gaming its a major problem for me. I don't really run too many physical Pokemon and I never bring those that I have when I come against one. Gyrados usually murders her buuut, I still get annoyed.

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
  • Doduo.

One time I was in the Safari Zone and that was all that would pop up. After I got through about 10 of them, I promised if I saw another I would scream. 5 seconds later, you could imagine the results.

pokefangunner

PokeGleek
    Years
  • OKAY

So apparently ten thousand people in this thread feel the need to swear while getting their point across. I would like to remind people that swearing doesn't make your opinion anymore valid or make you look anymore cooler. So please, cut back on the swearing guys.

Yes your exactly right there should be no swearing to begin with :)
    Well the Pokemon i hate is NONE i love them all!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2010
    Bidoof... no, scrap that, any of the new gen ones! They all look so robotic, I liked the more natural designs :(

Years
  • Most poison types :| In the games they are so annoying..

For example:
    - Koffin (Weezing)
    - Ekans (Arbok)
    - Zubat (Golbat)

Also I really dislike Buizel. But that is different lol.

Armleg

Protector of all Slowpokes!
    Years
  • Wow. I'm surprised so many of you dislike (or "hate") Magnezone. It's such an awesome Pokemon if you do everything right! It may not look the best, but I don't think it looks all that bad, really. And the rest of the ones from gen. IV, like Tangrowth and Magmortar are actually pretty great compared to some other same-type choices you have. It seems to me as if the majority of you are "hating" on specific Pokemon because they are "ugly" and not looking at their strengths. Each Pokemon has a purpose, even Bidoof. I can understand those of you who dislike Pokemon like Lolcario because so many losers think it is the best, but come on, people! :P

Anyway, I don't particularly care for Lucario, as you may have previously gathered, and I stated my reason. I'm not saying Lucario sucks (because it most definitely does not). I just don't like it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    Rattata and Raticate, Bidoof and Bibarel, Both pre-evolved forms were easy to catch, terrible to train and ended up being extremely ordinary pokemon after evolved.

Back